10 millionth Remington 870

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DWT

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Remington announced it has reached the 10 million mark for the model 870, in Gun&Ammo magazine. Anybody know of another manuf. who has exceeded that number for one model.

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    Military,LawEnforcement,Recreation,Hunting...I love mine, Its just one of those weapons that has been able to adapt to so many situations, and will outlast a lot of guns coming out now.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I've had an 870 Express 20ga. for about 18 years. It's been dropped in the water duck Hunting more than once, fell out of a Three-Wheeler gun rack and ran over by that three wheeler and the one behind me. It's helped me get out of the Mud in Catahoula a few times and has also kept me from falling on my face there too. No matter the rain, sleet, snow, or mud, that gun has NEVER let me down EVER! I'm sure there's other great shotguns out there too, but I'll never own one as long as Remington still makes the 870 series. I plan on buying my son a youth model as soon as he's of age.

The same above can be said for my Older brothers 870 Express Light Weight with 21" barrel, and my Dad's 870 Express 12ga.

Top Bottom