No longer for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I'm not sure how much off the deep end I've gone, but it's enough to start selling off rifles. I've got my eye on a new Surgeon build so this baby is going on the chopping block:

-G.A. Precision built .308win
    -Remington 700 action
    -Mike Rock barrel 1:11.27" twist 5R cut rifling 22" with #7 Max HV contour
    -Badger Ordinance FTE muzzle brake
    -Badger Ordinance M5 bottom metal w/ one 5 round magazine
    -Badger Ordinance max recoil lug
    -Badger Ordinance 20moa scope rail
    -Badger Ordinance Tactical bolt knob
    -GAP side bolt release mod.
    -Manners MCS-GAT right hand stock - bedded w/ marine tex. 2 flush cups on the fore grip and two on the butt. 1 swivel on underside of foregrip for bi-pod.
    -Callahan bolt shroud to remove j-lock.
    -Rifle Basix trigger set at 1.5lbs.
    -Home-made Krylon camo job.

Rifle shoots bug holes at 100yds, but likes stretching 175smk's out to 300 and greater. The barrel has 2000 rounds (all documented) down the tube and I will provide the barrel log sheet to the buyer. Most .308 match barrels are good for 2 or 3 times that when pushed hard. This is the rifle that took second place in the LA State F-TR championships and the one I've been shooting all of the F-TR matches with. Scope, sling, and rings not included. I'm asking $2350 or $2300 without the bi-pod. Cash or money order FTF only. That's a damn good savings off of a new Rock with the same options and no wait. Feel free to PM me or you can email me at thetedeo25 at yahoo dot com.

IMG_5742.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

Muzzle brake
    IMG_5745.jpg

IMG_5748.jpg

Last edited:

RustyHammer

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    NOLA
    VERY NICE Rifle .... the home made camo is very intersting. Would like to learn more about that design. Have you posted anything (or know of anything) on that digital (for lack of better word) design. Way cool!

Have to go wipe drool from keyboard now. Good luck!

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Rusty, it's a top secret method that I learned from an old Tibetan Monk back in the 1800's while we were kicking the Germans ass in 'nam. I can't divulge too much information on it without breaking my oath, but I can tell you that it involves a sacred cloth designed to hold medieval garments before and after they're put in a washing machine.
    IMG_5497.jpg

In the fall, just before the winter solstice, the Sirocco winds are stronger and provide for a more direct spray from the nozzle of the above mentioned medium. The effect is much more defined and rigid as seen on this tool below...
    IMG_5498.jpg

Last edited:
    J

jayd

::Vouch::
    ALL of Teds toys are top notch................

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom