*SOLD* 500 rds. Prvi Partisan .308 Match 168 gr ammo: $360

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Prvi Partisan .308 Match 168 gr ammo: 25 20-rd. boxes, sealed in plastic from the manufacturer w/ 4 or 5 boxes to the pouch. Recent production. This is a great round for the price: consistently outshoots Black Hills in my rifle at half the cost. It's all I used until I started reloading recently for .308. Price reduced to $360, below my cost and well below current prices where it is in stock. :thumbsup: If you have brand new Winchester .308 brass and a Redding Competition Neck Sizing .308 die we can talk partial trade...but you probably don't or you wouldn't be looking at factory .308 ammo, right? :D

Brass-cased, boxer primed, match HP. Tested and stored in AC in an ammo can with desiccant. FTF in New Iberia/Lafayette. Delivery possible depending on your location or may meet you halfway depending upon distance.

Manufacturer's Technical Information
    Muzzle Velocity: 2608 fps

Muzzle Energy: 2537 ft lbs

Catalog photo attached.

Last edited:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Nay, Mike, just have a bolt gun I like to shoot: 4" reactive steel at 300 yds is loads of fun with a .308 ;)

This actually would be a GREAT round for a competition .308, but I'll stick with my .223 ARs in Tactical Scope.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    One other option: if someone isn't interested in all 500 rds., I may be willing to sell sealed packs of 80 rds. (4 boxes) for $60 each or 60 rds. (3 boxes) for $45 each, but this would only be FTF in New Iberia.

All the prices reflect my actual cost for a case quantity of this ammo. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom