FS: 380 AUTO Brass 94 Gr. FMJ Ball Ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zonblitz

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Slidell LA
    15 boxes of 50 rounds for a grand total of 750 rds of Monarch BRASS not Steel or Aluminum Ammo. 94 Gr FMJ

$25 per box for 1 or All 15 boxes for $330.

Located in Pearl River LA

zonblitz

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Slidell LA
    Not to crap on your thread, but most Academy Sports stores have this readily available for 14.99 + tax per box, which I am sure is what you paid for it. I know everyone is out to make a buck, but blatantly ripping people off isn't too cool.

Sorry if this is against the rules or whatever, but this is pretty bad.

Well actually it's $25.00 shipped and if you figure shipping and taxes (when I purchased) I am making like $3 per box. I had bought it for friends who had keltec 380s and complained that they could never find ammo.

They bought 5 boxes so I have 15 left.

I had looked for about a month before I came across this in a store so that may be worth it for some people.

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    "3) Making offers lower than asking price on items is fine but there is no reason to make a post telling the seller how high his prices are. If you don't like it, don't buy it but do not post."

ZONBLITZ, this guy should have read the rules quoted above. You don't have to explain yourself. You have every right to post an item for whatever price you want. I just joined this forum and this is the second time I have seen somebody knock an item or price just because they think it is too high. If he doesn't like the item or price, he can keep quiet. It is getting pretty bad.

Hang in there

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom