Ruger Redhawk 44 mag / 4X leupold scope

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zrxridr20

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Denham Springs La
    leftydad_2007
    its similar to this one i been beggin mah dad to give it to me , but hes fallen ill and said he needs to sell it so we wont have to worry bout all the funeral expences , its killin me seeing him get rid of this gun , but its a Ruger Redhawk 44 mag with the 4x leoupld Scope , it has the 10" barrel i believe , its in imaculate condition , it had maybe 200 rounds through it , but the scope id dead on , @ 75 yards , it has the monogrip handle, definatly much better grip than the stock one , but i think he is asking for bout $600 i will get back and give a definate price

JDJHNTR

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 20, 2006
    MS.
    Very sorry to hear about your dad. My families thoughts and prayers will be you and your family.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    leftydad_2007
    its similar to this one i been beggin mah dad to give it to me , but hes fallen ill and said he needs to sell it so we wont have to worry bout all the funeral expences , its killin me seeing him get rid of this gun , but its a Ruger Redhawk 44 mag with the 4x leoupld Scope , it has the 10" barrel i believe , its in imaculate condition , it had maybe 200 rounds through it , but the scope id dead on , @ 75 yards , it has the monogrip handle, definatly much better grip than the stock one , but i think he is asking for bout $600 i will get back and give a definate price
    You had too many http's:mamoru: and the link was to the webpage.:p
    Picture078.jpg

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    why you just come up with the money....money is replaceable, something you treasure is not. Just my .02. I think you're gonna kill yourself for letting it go.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Polizzi
    Top Bottom