Wts AR15 - SOLD!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    SOLD!

Hello all! Nomad suggested that I login here and post my rifle for sale. I know him from another board.

I'm selling an AR15. It has 7 - 30 round Oerlite mags and a 4x lighted reticle (3 levels/colours) scope mounted on the carrying handle. The bolt is chrome steel. I just had a trigger job done on it. Dropped it from almost 10# of creepy slop to a little over 3# of crisp trigger. The receiver is made by LAR. $700

Shipping from my FFL runs right at $60.

Last edited:

Libertarian

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    Thank you for the good reference. With all the scammers out there it hard to trust anyone these days.

Nomad, I am thinking about keeping the ammo and my Mini14.

I forgot to add to my location that I am in San Antonio. I am willing to drive a bit for a FTF but I am laid up for a while as I just had knee surgery.

Libertarian

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    I have too much invested in it to sell it for what the market would give me. I might trade it for two Chinese SKS rifles (with bayonets) but not for the $400 everyone thinks it is worth. Mostly it is the SS barrel with its chamber honed, polished and head spaced to match tolerance. It shoots far better than any other Mini I've fired has.

Libertarian

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    I wish I could help you but I have no idea. The only times I bought food at River Walk it was from the sidewalk vendors and once at Starbucks (the lady I was with craved their coffee. What can I say?)

There are a couple of good restaurants here that I could recommend but they are far from downtown. From what I have heard, most of the places on the river are pretty good but expensive. That is why I don't eat there. I'm too cheap.

Libertarian

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    Then you're golden. There is a steak house that is fantastic but very expensive down the street from the Alamo but I can't remember the name at the moment. I will look at the map and see if I can find it for you.

Libertarian

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    No. That is up near the airport. it is a very good restaurant but the one I am thinking of is just south of River Walk and the Alamo. I am still trying to find it again. I only went there once four years ago but I do remember the food was out of this world.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom