WTS: 50 rds of WWB .357 sig

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Conceyted

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Metairie, LA
    Okay, story goes that my girlfriend went to Walmart today to buy some .357 mag for a gun I have coming in on Friday. However, the lady took a box out from behind the .357 mag stack and put it in the bag and after my girlfriend paid for them she realized it was .357 sig. Well, she argued with them, and a manager, and neither of them would exchange them for her. They just kept repeating, "All ammo sales are FINAL!" Well, I don't have anything that shoots .357 sig and my girlfriend is pretty upset about having spend 25 dollars on a bullets we can't shoot so I told her I would list them up. Anyone want to cut 5 dollars off the price of bullets for their .357 sig? I am just looking to recoup some cost, as little as they might be. 50 rds of Winchester White Box .357 sig for $20 dollars flat. Any Interested?

I am located in Metairie LA and would even drop them off to you if you live near by.

Thanks for the help.

Conceyted

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Metairie, LA
    Wait. Hold off on offers or interests. I just called Walmart and after bitching and arguing we may be exchanging them after all. What a cluster...

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    They once argued with me over returning a video card that was DOA. You could see some capacitors popped next to the chip, so it was obviously dead. The girl at the register wouldn't return or exchange it because it had a driver CD in it that she refered to as software. "All software sales are FINAL" she kept repeating. I explained to her that this was hardware, not SOFTWARE and that was a driver CD. She must have told me 8 times, "Sorry SIR, all software sales are FINAL". Every time she said it, she would emphasize "SIR". You know what I'm talking about. She finally caved in and went to get a manager and then explained to him in front of me that I was "trying to return SOFTWARE" and that I just didn't understand. He told her it wasn't software and told me he would exchange it for me. I told him no, exhange was an option when I came in, but after she was so sarcastic to me, I wanted a full refund. She then did a "pffff" and huffed off. I got a refund and should have stayed and insisted on filing a complaint, but I didn't. I hate people.......

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    They once argued with me over returning a video card that was DOA. You could see some capacitors popped next to the chip, so it was obviously dead. The girl at the register wouldn't return or exchange it because it had a driver CD in it that she refered to as software. "All software sales are FINAL" she kept repeating. I explained to her that this was hardware, not SOFTWARE and that was a driver CD. She must have told me 8 times, "Sorry SIR, all software sales are FINAL". Every time she said it, she would emphasize "SIR". You know what I'm talking about. She finally caved in and went to get a manager and then explained to him in front of me that I was "trying to return SOFTWARE" and that I just didn't understand. He told her it wasn't software and told me he would exchange it for me. I told him no, exhange was an option when I came in, but after she was so sarcastic to me, I wanted a full refund. She then did a "pffff" and huffed off. I got a refund and should have stayed and insisted on filing a complaint, but I didn't. I hate people.......
    I had that exact issue with a video card except it wasn't DOA, I just didn't need it. They were refusing to return it because of the driver cd and said I could have bought it to copy it. It wasn't until I told a manager that what's on the CD is available free from the manufacturer's website that they let me return it. :rolleyes:

Conceyted

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Metairie, LA
    Okay, so they let me exchange it. Well, they let my girlfriend exchange it. The girl that rang her up argued with her that she never said magnum and that she just said .357. Riiiiight! After a while of arguing again and calling she got them to exchange. Only problem was they ended up only having either JHP ammo which was 50 bucks for 50 rds. or JSP which was about 30 bucks for 50 rds. Since we were only able to exchange it my girlfriend just picked up some JSP for the extra 5 dollars. What a huge crock of **** all of this was. I knew it was going to happen the minute my girlfriend said whoops it says .357 sig. Someone on xdtalk.com posted a similar story but instead of noticing this problem when they got home they noticed it as they put it in the bag after paying. He brought it to the girls attention and she did the same ****... "sorry SIR, all ammo sales are FINAL." She just kept repeating it and he just kept arguing and he said he ended up just leaving all pissed off because when he asked for a manager she said she was one. Oh well, glad this ended up alright, I guess.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Someone on xdtalk.com posted a similar story but instead of noticing this problem when they got home they noticed it as they put it in the bag after paying. He brought it to the girls attention and she did the same ****... "sorry SIR, all ammo sales are FINAL." She just kept repeating it and he just kept arguing and he said he ended up just leaving all pissed off because when he asked for a manager she said she was one. Oh well, glad this ended up alright, I guess.

I read a similar one as well, I think on WT forums.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom