WTT LNIB Glock G19 3rd Gen

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Breacher633

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 23, 2006
    I have a LNIB, unfired G19 3rd Gen that I am looking to trade for the following:

1.) H&K USP Full size .40 or .45 and I would add a little cash to even it up
    2.) Glock 21 3rd Gen
    3.) Sigs (No "Pro" models or the polymer framed versions)
    4.) I may be open to other semis..if ya have one run it by me!!

My 19 was bought in November and never fired. I bought it thinking I would carry it in a new assignment but it has sat in the closet since I got it. The only thing I have done is to put a Hogue slip on grip on it. If you are interested in a trade let me know.

PS-I am in Lafayette and the 19 comes with all the factory "goodies", box, loader, 3 13-round mags, etc....

Breacher633

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 23, 2006
    Since there have been no trade offers I will offer this one for sale. I would like $425 FTF only in the Lafayette area. Must have valid DL and I should not have to say this but I will..............NO CONVICTED FELONS.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    The only thing I am considering getting rid of right now is my "beater" AR-15.

It is a Colt 1/7 16" M4 upper on top of a EA lower. If my camera battery isn't dead, I will put a pic up shortly.

ETA: Photo
    eatrade1vw.jpg

Last edited:

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    I was going to ask $550 for it due to the fact that it has one problem that does not effect the functionality of it at all. The FSB is canted slightly to the left, thus resulting in the windage having to be moved more to the left than normal. This should not be a factor, since you can still go left 12 more clicks before bottoming out against the left side.

The barrel is a chrome lined and stamped C MP 1/7; the upper receiver has C AF stamped on it
    The bolt carrier is a fairly new CMMG carrier
    The bolt is a CMT/Stag bolt purchaed new that should be close to mated with this barrel/barrel extension
    The carry handle came off of a Bushmaster 16" HBAR
    The buttstock is CMMG
    The lower receiver is a forged Essential Arms with a CMMG lower parts kit installed
    In case you didn't catch that, I like CMMG:D

Like I said, this was my "beater" rifle that runs like a scalded dog. Also, you are more than welcome to shoot it before making up your mind. I go to Barney's a lot, so that should be no problem for either one of us to find time to meet there.

I estimate that no more than 1,400 rounds have been put through the barrel. The only reason I am considering trading it off is due to the fact that I hardly shoot it.

ETA: Because you and I have already dealt with each other in the past, you and only you could just even swap the G19 for this rifle if you decide you want it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom