Savage .17 Hmr

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jldak318

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2006
    went and got me a .17 cal HMR varmit gun this saturday evening. already killed a rabbit with it. this lil gun is bad ass. capable of shooting 300 yards with a good scope like a BSA sweet 17. this gun is nice. i got it from walmart for right at 200 dollars with a box of ammo and a strap. there is 2 versions of the .17. there is the .17 HMR and the .17 HM2. the .17 HMR is the magnum of the .17 HM2. if anyone is looking for a good varmit gun for squirrels this is the best one to get.
    :)

gunslinger

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    North shore
    went and got me a .17 cal HMR varmit gun this saturday evening. already killed a rabbit with it. this lil gun is bad ass. capable of shooting 300 yards with a good scope like a BSA sweet 17. this gun is nice. i got it from walmart for right at 200 dollars with a box of ammo and a strap. there is 2 versions of the .17. there is the .17 HMR and the .17 HM2. the .17 HMR is the magnum of the .17 HM2. if anyone is looking for a good varmit gun for squirrels this is the best one to get.

squirrel :rockon: TANT much left is there if'en you shot it with a 17HMR

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    JL, which walmart did you get the gun at? its the 93r17 right?

Top Bottom