Wts/wtt-kimber Custom Carry Ii, (rare) .45 Two Tone *need Ar Or Prec. Bolt*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JD1015

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2007
    Gretna, La.
    ***********TRADED***************

I got this from Cabelas. It is made for sale by Cabelas Exclusively. One of the great things about this gun is that it is one of the first 250 made. I got that tid-bit of information from a person from Kimber. His name was Winston, who is the actual designer of this gun. I spoke with him while in Cabelas looking at the gun. He asked me how much they were asking, I told him, and he said that this 1911 is well worth $900-$1000. He also told me it was one of the finer Custom Shop 1911's out there. Comprable to a PRO CDP (except for melt job and front strap).

I have the AR bug and am CONSIDERING (HIGHLEY STRESS "CONSIDERING"). This .45 is by far the best handling, well balanced 1911's under $1000 that I have ever held/shot.

Selling price is $800. This will come with box, papers, mags (Wilson Combat, Colt, and Kimber). THIS LITTLE BABY IS FLAWLESS IN FIT, FINISH, OPERATION, ETC.

I also have a Galco Miami Vice Shoulder rig for this. It has never been carried because I just couldn't do that to the gun. In fact, the holster has never been worn but two times. I like the holster as well, but it just didn't seem to go with anything else, like it does for this .45.

EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT A QUICKER RESPONSE AT JBAHAN@COX.NET

Trade interest:
    1) Tricked out 18-20" uppers
    2) Complete AR (same size)
    Please don't try and send me BS offers! If you know its not a fair deal, then dont send it. If its close to a fair deal, then lets see what you got. PICS ARE A MUST!

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1529.jpg

DSCN1528.jpg

DSCN1527.jpg

DSCN1526.jpg

DSCN1525.jpg

DSCN1524.jpg

Last edited:

Ske1etor

BOOM! LEGSHOT!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    Hmm... Wonder why the images aren't working...

Edit, also Yes fella's. This is a custom built gun only sold through cabela's for a very short time. Pretty much what the OP has stated. (Just wanted to clarify, as there is little information on this firearm, In fact, no information on the Kimber website...)

Last edited:
    J

jayd

J,
    Was this the 45 you were shooting at the range in Thibodaux a few weeks ago?
    IIRC it was a nice piece.........
    DSCN1531.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom