Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bayou Photo Shooter

User Info Menu

Girlfriend Shooting For Very First Time *pics*

With the suppressor attached she finally worked up the courage to give it a try. She ended up loving it and was talking about it all the rest of the day. She says she wants a silencer on every gun "she's going to buy when she turns 21".

Premium CoonAss Member

User Info Menu

Looks like it was a good time, I use to take my wife when we dated shooting; now that we are married I use shooting as an escape from her.
    Q.E.D.

The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny, and it is useless for the innocent to try by reasoning to get justice, when the oppressor intends to be unjust.

Get'n Duffy!

User Info Menu

awesome man

Another one a little bit safer and hotter due to her newfound love of firearms!

Bayou Photo Shooter

User Info Menu

Her exact words: "Why doesn't every gun come with one of these?"

Oh why indeed..

Bayou Photo Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pangris View Post
    Answer - Da man wants to know when you shoot yo gat
    That's no joke:

http://www.shotspotter.com/news/pres...n%20Rouge.html

On Target

User Info Menu

i let my gf shoot my gun for the 1st time last weekend..she has never shot a gun before...so after she shot her eyes watered up and she handed me back the gun lol...i guess she didnt like it...but i gave her a few min and asked her if she wanted to shoot my friends .38 revolver..i had to talk her into it little bit but finally she gave in and she liked it to my suprise...

she said that next time she would try my M&P40 one more time but she really wanted to shoot my .38 special...

enthusiast in training

User Info Menu

I took my girlfriend a few weeks ago and she was okay with the AR but HATED the .270 and .243. I am not looking to buy a .22 for her to plink with
    I have guns.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Dammit. From now on I would like to advise everyone not to post pics of a pretty blonde shooting and then an upclose of your hairy forearm. No disrespect to the lady but I thought it was her's for a slit second.
    If somebody says High Power isn't worth competing in just say, "Sure, I see no value in learning to drive tacks at 600 yards with iron sights, or put 10 rounds in the 10 ring within 60 seconds, including a mag change."

On Target

User Info Menu

nice

i want to shoot a canned pistol

Marksman

User Info Menu

arlundlsu, what kind of gun is that?
    and what camera did you take the pics with? looks like a digital slr with about 30fps