Wtb: Kel-tec Pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    WTB: KEL-TEC .380 OR 9MM PISTOL. PLEASE E-MAIL LUCKM7@AOL.COM

I have one in .380 (P3AT). Like new.....in fact, it is better than new because it has already been factory inspected and factory repaired twice. So this saves you having to return it to Kel-Tec, and it is still a POS (like any other Kel-Tec).

I have several extra mags, with extended finger grips, plus several boxes of ammo (FMJ and HP). I also have the original box and the owner's manual (I'm the original owner).

Anybody crazy enough to carry a Kel-Tec .380 for personal protection is welcome to send me a PM to discuss purchase. I will ship to an FFL in your area upon receipt of payment and FFL info.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    dawg how much just for a few mags if your willing to part with them?

I will probably prefer to keep everything together. That way, if I find anyone foolish enough to buy the gun, I can fix him up with a complete set (including the holster I didn't mention previously).

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    I have one in .380 (P3AT). Like new.....in fact, it is better than new because it has already been factory inspected and factory repaired twice. So this saves you having to return it to Kel-Tec, and it is still a POS (like any other Kel-Tec).

I have several extra mags, with extended finger grips, plus several boxes of ammo (FMJ and HP). I also have the original box and the owner's manual (I'm the original owner).

Anybody crazy enough to carry a Kel-Tec .380 for personal protection is welcome to send me a PM to discuss purchase. I will ship to an FFL in your area upon receipt of payment and FFL info.

Did anyone tell you that your a GREAT salesman :rofl:

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    dawg23, sent u several pm's but have not heard back, tried e-mail, but u can't get them. e-mail me at LUCKM7@AOL.COM if u wana sell ur KEL-TEC

fml:

I saw your PM, but haven't had time to check on the number of extra mags I have. I'll get back to you in a day or two.

p.s. I see your email address contains the word "Luck." If you decide to buy and carry this gun for protection, you will need a lot of that.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I have had several inquiries about this handgun. Most seem to be looking for a really good deal.

This gun will not be sold cheaply. Anybody crazy enough to want it obviously has more money than sense...........and I can put their money to good use.

I'll inventory the extra mags, finger extensions, holster, etc. and post a price.

All bs.com members will be required to pay a 10% surcharge............because they should know better.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom