Red Jacket Birthday Bash - THIS WEEKEND!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Figured to give this it's own thread . So , Come one , come all :) It's getting to that time of year again folks . June 5th ,a Sat. is the big day . I'll have a couple dozen machine guns for ya'll to play with , there'll be a few other builders/vendors from across the country that I've invited to take part in the fun . Meet up place will be the Wal-Mart in Fordyce Ark. @ 9:00 am . Bill Acklin will get ya'll convoyed over to the shoot site . We'll have 2 cars to f**k up , a skeet area for the SBS's and whatever else ya'll bring . And of course , the big feast at Bill's that night . The shop and yard are open to any who want to crash there Friday or Sat night . btw , there are 3 hotels in Fordyce . For those unfamiliar , this is my birthday party , it's a free , open event . SHow up , bring ammo , have fun . Will

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Excellent . We need a good showing from down here . Us Louisiana boys are always out numbered 10 to 1 . So come on guy's , we got men will fly in from Wa. state , drive from upper Michigan , I know ya'll can pull off a 6 hour drive :)

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Binary Exploding Target Recipe

WARNING: Use this information at your OWN risk. This is for informational purpose ONLY!
    TangoMike is in no way responsible for your stupidity, injury, loss of limb,
    poking your ****ing eye out, or your stupid and untimely death.

NOTE: Tannerite is a registered trademark of Tannerite Binary Exploding Target Company
    It is recommended not to use that name. I would call mine Tangomite

Exploding Targets are no great secret. They are a simple binary explosive that takes a high powered rifle to set it off.

A Binary Explosive is simply an explosive that is made by mixing two separate compounds.
    This binary explosive is:
    TOTALLY HARMLESS WHEN IT IS SEPARATED, HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE WHEN MIXED

1 part dark aluminum flake to 9 parts ammonium nitrate.
    Mix 5% aluminum powder with 95% Ammonium Nitrate.
    A good source of aluminum powder is Aluma-Seal, a radiator stop-leak, is aluminum powder.
    Ammonium Nitrate, get it from United Nuclear
    Get a cheap kitchen scale too.

DO NOT MIX THIS UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO ACTUALLY USE IT.
    DO NOT MIX THIS AT YOUR HOUSE
    MIX IT AT THE RANGE, USE IT AT THE RANGE AND DO NOT TAKE ANY HOME WITH YOU

Start with the following to make sure it works:
    100g AN mixed with 5g AL IN a 20-ounce bottle with screw on top.
    Pour the 100g AN mixed with 5g AL into the container and shake them up until they are mixed.
    Formula for mixing:
    X * 0.05 = Y
    X = Weight of AN
    Y = Weight of AL to mix with that amount of AN
    50 pounds of AN = 22,679.6185 grams
    so using the above formula
    22679.6185 * 0.05 = 1,133.980925
    1133.980925 grams = 2.5 pounds of AL
    So for every 50lb of AN you purchase you will need around 2.5lb of AL.
    But I doubt you could get 50lbs of AN without the BATF or Homeland Security knocking on your door.

cut and paste I had..

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    oh , let's stick with the commercial stuff , it ain't that pricey and we make the local nervous enough . Get stopped for a red light in some podunk town and spend 3 days explaining the AmFO and assault rifles in your backseat :)

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    oh , let's stick with the commercial stuff , it ain't that pricey and we make the local nervous enough . Get stopped for a red light in some podunk town and spend 3 days explaining the AmFO and assault rifles in your backseat :)

Tru-dat.It went good the last time they pulled us over with assult rifles going 20 over posted limit but lets not push our luck.

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Tru-dat.It went good the last time they pulled us over with assult rifles going 20 over posted limit but lets not push our luck.

You know I got popped coming back from the deer hunt ? Tint on my windows . Cop said he couldn't see in the truck at all , "why I got that" . Told him "so people couldn't see anything in the truck " :rolleyes: wanted to know if we had any firearms.... " What the hell you think I don't want people SEEING ???" I don't know what he thought me and Mark were up to but he was scared silly , hiding behind his door with his hand on his pistol . Finally got him calmed down enough to write the damn ticket . kids today bro ...

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I did say it was a cut and paste..

good to know about the first aid kit....

I do work in a pipe fab shop .. hehehe SPLAT.

Top Bottom