WTB Sig Mosquito or similiar

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    I may look into the Ruger but she says the Walther is to small. I was gonna get a conversion for my G26 but she doesnt like it. Im just happy she will go to the range and shoot so whatever shes happy with Im happy with ya know.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    There are a lot of 'good enough' 22 pistols out there, find one that she likes & is easy to clean. I suggest going to a 'big box' store to handle them, finding what you want to buy...then buying it from somewhere else, like here, a pawn shop, or somewhere online. :)

bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    I like my P22, it's my camp carry gun. I was thinking about getting a mosquito as well. Where are the bad right ups on the gun? I handled one the other day and it feels good. I'm open to more ideas.

XD45ACP

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 26, 2008
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I had a sig mosquito, while it looked great and felt good in my hand, it was far too unreliable to even enjoy. I sold it and bought a ruger mark III hunter, which I loved, but alas it was stolen with my last ak. The point is, I would go to rimfirecentral.com and read up on .22 pistols before I would buy one, they know alot about anything rimfire and are pretty helpful...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom