Ruger Super Redhawk 480 FS or Trade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I have a Super Redhawk 7.5" in 480 Ruger for sale for $550 TRADE PENDING !!
    It has been magnaported and is in very good condition, target grey finish.
    I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to get pics on my computer with a new camera I just got.

The revolver is in very good condition with the plastic box and scope rings.

I have hornady dies and brass along with some factory ammo and some ammo that I reloaded from new hornady brass with Speer 400gr bullets.

I will not sell any of the reloading stuff before selling the pistol.

I also have the option to buy 10-11 boxes (50ct.) of Speer 400gr SP bullets at $11/box, which I will pass on to whoever buys the pistol if they want them. This is about half price on the bullets not including the shipping. I have about 140 pieces of Hornady brass/ammo that I will make a deal on with the pistol.
    I can probably ship all this cheap if I use the flat rate deal at the post office.

I would be interested in trading the 480 for a Super Redhawk in 44magnum or 45LC with the box and scope rings. Or I will take a regular Redhawk SS in 44 magnum or 45LC with 7.5" barrel in on trade. I may also be interested in a Super Blackhawk SS .44 magnum.

Email me direct at hunter5567 at yahoo.com if interested and I'll provide a phone number so we can talk directly. I'll call you if you want to save a nickel, I have over 3000 rollover minutes to use up.
    I have feedback on auctionarms and gunbroker under Gun Dude and I am Gundude on ebay.

Meanwhile, I'll see if I can get some pics of the gun up.
    PS I am in Baton Rouge, La.
    The usual FFL rules apply to shipping this handgun.

TRADE PENDING !!!!!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom