WTS/WTT Sig 229 .40 Two Tone!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Breacher633

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 23, 2006
    A two tone Sig Sauer 229 .40 This is the model with the nickel controls, factory Sig Light night sights(bright), three mags, box and all paperwork. Round count is 250. Gun was bought new two years ago. Excellent condition and a great shooter! Looking to trade for other semi autos only. I will sell FTF in the Lafayette area for $650. This is an excellent example of a sought after non rail model 229. The nickel control models are harder to find than just your standard two tone models. The only reason I am selling is that I have become accustomed to the Glock trigger pull. Any questions, offers, etc..please post here. Thanks.
    P229-complete.jpg

p229-leftside.jpg

p229-rightside.jpg

Tantrix

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Pineville, Louisiana
    Very nice...I'm waiting on a possible sale to go through and I might be able to do a FTF. I'm in Montgomery, a little North of Alexandria. Takes me about 1 1/2 hours to get to Lafayette. I'll let you know how it goes...if you dont' sell it beforehand.

Tantrix

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Pineville, Louisiana
    Nope, no 1911's for sale. The only thing I have left is a S&W 642-1 +P pre-lock snubbie. I have had so many offers for this thing it's unreal, I might just break down and end up selling it. Those pre-lock Smiths are in high demand these days. :cool:

smith642ru3.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom