SOLD 1k 7.62x39 Monarch FMJ with "Fat" Fifty can

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NutriaKiller

Certified Rat Killa
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    SOLD
    $240.00 - 1k Monarch 7.62x39 with Fat Fifty can
    Hi guys,
    I've finally got vegas booked and ready. Now I'm working on the incidental charges that may occur once I'm up there *cough*. So I have two items left to sell that will help me out a great deal. First item up is 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 FMJ by Monarch. These rounds are are nicely packed into a "fat" fifty metal can for storage. This can hold more than 1k rounds. I usually throw four loaded 30rnd magazines in there as well so i'm ready to rock and roll(magazines not included in sale). Attached is a crappy picture, but you've seen tons of ammo in cans... If you really need a better picture I'll do it.
    You can reach me on here, by email,pm or Phone. Please post here first with your intentions to purchase in case of multiple intents to buy.
    -Nick
    View attachment 7113

Last edited:

NutriaKiller

Certified Rat Killa
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Held for 504BigNasty till Wednesday. Thanks for the purchase Kevin. I'll see you then. I'll update the thread with SPF once the transaction is complete.

sam4freedom

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Zachary
    Just checking in and got your message. Thanks for the heads up Nick but I'm going to have to pass. My wife's car crapped out on us so I'm strapped right now. Glad to hear things are still moving forward on Vegas. Have a good time man ( as if I need to say that )

NutriaKiller

Certified Rat Killa
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Ok, I haven't heard anything from 504BigNasty today. Do we have any others interested in the ammo? I'm a good guy willing to meet up within a reasonable area in or around BR.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom