AR complete lower

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Aren't they something like $200 to $250?

About 100 for the lower, 50 for the parts kit, 50 for the stock, 40 or so for the buffer tube assembly. . . plus assembly :)

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    It really depends on what you're looking for or at. Any kind of non-standard trigger, grip, sling swivel, or stock is going to shift the figure. Some receiver, LPK, buffer and spring cost differences will also move the number one way or another. Best to do what you're doing and see what is available, not ruling out the myriad options available online. You can find a very sturdy one that someone has parted together, or end up with a whole package from DPMS, RR, S&W, Spike's Tactical, etc.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Seems you are the second person today that would like a donated FAL, your request was a lil better other buddy wanted TWO!!

Lets see I think I have 1 STG being built as we speak, one G1 in route, a few kits laying around here, I will need to gather a few more then I guess I could start donating a few!

Well OK maybe not! :mamoru::rofl: BUt I will admit, I did get a lil crazy in the last few weeks, I think I need spanky to change my account to a READ ONLY account!! That way I could not sell, and not buy! Now if he could do this on a few other forums for me as well I might just might could go from peanut butter sandwiches to bologna po-boys in a week or two!!! ;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom