Canadian dingbat sues wireless company after husband discovers her affair

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    [I“I lost everything,” she says. “I want others to know what a big corporation has done. I trusted Rogers with my personal information....."][/I]

So let me get this straight. She's suing them because her husband used their phonebill to discover she was screwing another guy- thereby violating her trust?????

:rofl:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Blames cellphone company after her husband learns he married a whore...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    When she confronted her husband, he said, “Thank god for the Rogers bill. Had it not come bundled in my cable service I would never known. That’s the only way,” Nagy says.
    HO-LARIOUS
    “I lost everything,” she says. “I want others to know what a big corporation has done. I trusted Rogers with my personal information.
    Like your ex-husband trusted you.
    drum.gif

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    maybe not. this is in Canada. they are not as quick to hear civil suits the way we are here in the US of A. then again, i'm almost sure she will get something. sad but true.:hs:

She may have already "got something"- I just hope she didn't give it to her old man before he dumped her...:chuckles:

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Nagy is deeply embarrassed and ashamed about what happened. “It was a mistake,” she said of the affair. “But I didn’t deserve to lose my life over it.”

Shows how much she values fidelity in a marriage.

The article says he left her and their kids. Does that mean he said to hell with them too? If so, he's an *******.

Top Bottom