Cop found guilty of felonious assault w/ a firearm during traffic stop

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I think the last few of your little tirades are a better example of personal attacks than me simply saying "little buddy", but whatever, adult sir.:rolleyes:

But I wouldn't expect you to understand since you came out the gate comparing me to your wife and attempting to demean me, but i guess I started that one right?

I will try desperately not to lose sleep over what you think of me tonight.

As you wished me, have a great weekend.

No, I have to disagree. I will admit that I probably have not read everything written by him yet, but I am also inclined to agree with him. Nothing you have said to him warrants any action as far as rules go, but it is completely plain for me to see your blatant attempts at trying to belittle him. You do this constantly on both forums, all be it less often lately on the other one. Perhaps you really do not see that line between fun/joking/poking every time you cross it, but we all know that when someone else crosses it you get serious and sometimes down right nasty.

You sure are trying to pull his string!

Oh, that pretty much left a bad taste in my mouth....

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    No, I have to disagree. I will admit that I probably have not read everything written by him yet, but I am also inclined to agree with him. Nothing you have said to him warrants any action as far as rules go, but it is completely plain for me to see your blatant attempts at trying to belittle him. You do this constantly on both forums, all be it less often lately on the other one. Perhaps you really do not see that line between fun/joking/poking every time you cross it, but we all know that when someone else crosses it you get serious and sometimes down right nasty.

WOW, who would have guessed that.
    :rolleyes:

Maybe before blessing us with your wisdom, you SHOULD read before forming an opinion...just saying.

You know of my contempt for you, but go back to renegade's very first post in this thread and tell me who slung the first blow between he and I?

It is right there in black and white.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge

WOW, who would have guessed that.
    :rolleyes:

Maybe before blessing us with your wisdom, you SHOULD read before forming an opinion...just saying.

You know of my contempt for you, but go back to renegade's very first post in this thread and tell me who slung the first blow between he and I?

It is right there in black and white.

I don't need to read what he wrote. I make my assessment of your words based solely upon your posts alone. It does not matter whether he slung first or not, the point is you are constantly slinging, whether it be first, second, third or on down the line. You do it incessantly and then when someone finally has enough and slings back you go even deeper. Just like right now, all I had to do was make the slightest suggestion that you might be partially to blame and you start digging at me. Again. Yes everyone knows how you feel about me, yet no one really seems to understand exactly why. But that's digressing. With everything that has transpired in the last, oh, month or so you can actually sit there and say you still think you are completely innocent on this point???

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I don't need to read what he wrote. I make my assessment of your words based solely upon your posts alone. It does not matter whether he slung first or not, the point is you are constantly slinging, whether it be first, second, third or on down the line. You do it incessantly and then when someone finally has enough and slings back you go even deeper. Just like right now, all I had to do was make the slightest suggestion that you might be partially to blame and you start digging at me. Again. Yes everyone knows how you feel about me, yet no one really seems to understand exactly why. But that's digressing. With everything that has transpired in the last, oh, month or so you can actually sit there and say you still think you are completely innocent on this point???

:confused:

WOW.

WHatever, I do not want to play your game.

You and your protege' have fun. (I guess you think that was a personal attack huh?):rolleyes:

BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    O.K. here’s my two cents. Everyone involved in this video f***ed up. The guy on the motorcycle should never have run. (My personal belief is that when you run from the cops, whatever happens is on you). I believe the LEO accidentally shot the guy. His mistake was probably having his finger on the trigger as soon as he drew, but the biggest mistake that he made was in not admitting that this was an accident, now instead of just ending his career, he’s probably going to jail for a bit. Now some of you guys are absolutely crucifying the LEO as though he meant to do this. I truly believe that the shooting was accidental. Just for a moment, try to put yourself in the shoes of an LEO during a situation such as this. None of us can possibly know what the LEO was thinking or feeling at that precise moment, if I would have been in his shoes I would have been thinking “is this guy dangerous” and “am I going to get shot or crap my pants before I find out”? Bottom line, nobody wins here. Just my two cents.

Nolacopusmc,
    While I don’t always agree with all of your points of view, I do respect the fact that you’re puttin’ it out there. Quite frankly, I find most of your posts to be quite insightful as well as thought provoking (what should be the true premise of any forum). Keep ‘em coming.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    O.K. here’s my two cents. Everyone involved in this video f***ed up. The guy on the motorcycle should never have run. (My personal belief is that when you run from the cops, whatever happens is on you). I believe the LEO accidentally shot the guy. His mistake was probably having his finger on the trigger as soon as he drew, but the biggest mistake that he made was in not admitting that this was an accident, now instead of just ending his career, he’s probably going to jail for a bit. Now some of you guys are absolutely crucifying the LEO as though he meant to do this. I truly believe that the shooting was accidental. Just for a moment, try to put yourself in the shoes of an LEO during a situation such as this. None of us can possibly know what the LEO was thinking or feeling at that precise moment, if I would have been in his shoes I would have been thinking “is this guy dangerous” and “am I going to get shot or crap my pants before I find out”? Bottom line, nobody wins here. Just my two cents.

Nolacopusmc,
    While I don’t always agree with all of your points of view, I do respect the fact that you’re puttin’ it out there. Quite frankly, I find most of your posts to be quite insightful as well as thought provoking (what should be the true premise of any forum). Keep ‘em coming.

Thanks man. We all have haters. ;) I could be giving some of these guys free hundred dollar bills and they would figure out a way to talk **** about me.

I agree. I compare this to the Danzinger bridge case. I believe some honest mistakes were made in the beginning that could have been explained, and the true F-ck up came when they all lied. There were a lot of people who had the chance to do the right thing there, and they did not.

Personally, I also believe when someone runs from the cops, they accept the majority of the culpability when bad **** happens, barring intentional and deliberate police misconduct.

You run from the cops, total out your car and get paralyzed, it is on you.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I could be giving some of these guys free hundred dollar bills and they would figure a way to talk **** about me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hear you. Let 'em talk ****, some of your retorts are priceless.

key word..... Retort.

Somehow I get the blame regardless who starts it. I guess I am supposed to not fight back.

They are real good at circular arguments and they like that ad hominen word when they do not have an intelligent answer. We I vehemently argue my point, I am overbearing, but those arguing against me are only trying to state their opinion.

It's cool. The people that matter see things for what they are.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom