Best Atv?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I use a honda 3 wheeler (200s). It's great. Light enough to throw around, doesn't take up much room, maneuverable, strong enough to haul a small trailer....

I'm probably going to look into a 4 wheeler in the future and unless a good deal just pops up on something else, I'll probably get a 2 wheel drive small Honda. Recon 250?

LouisianaRebel

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    yonder
    4wheelerdeep016.jpg

Honda
    l_0ec70a038ec67cf27605d4b4bda8f681.jpg

I put them through helllll

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Honda is overated sure they are reliable but so is everyone else with more power and features. Cant go wrong with yamaha, suzuki, polaris, can am, etc. They are all good dependble bikes. If I were to buy one today it would be the polaris 850xp or the canam 800. If I were to buy a manual tranny one today it would be a yamaha big bear the low end on those are unbelievable. This is my current bike no problems but one broke driveshaft what can you expect after running 30" tires:
    IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Last edited:

PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    Those big Can-Am's are big, powerful, scary fast, expensive, loud, and absolutely bad-ass in the mud. They suck on small trails and tight corners, though.

I can lose the big bikes in the woods due to the Rancher being lighter, narrower, and more nimble. Much more appropriate for hunting. If the Recon was 4x4, I'd have suggested that bike due to it being able to go where wider bikes cannot.

We ride with virtually all makes of ATV's, and most are fine for all-purpose riding.

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Oh yea and I forgot to mention that pic im doing a wheelie in you notice the broken bumper light. Yea thats because I was following the leader (honda foreman) and had to push him through a mud hole out my way. lol

Warhawk83

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    NE Louisiana
    It sucks there was never a good American made atv

They make Suzuki quads in GA. I had a sport quad for a couple years and that's what I had. Great bike. Now I want a 4x4 of course and my next will be a Suzuki as well.

smboudreaux

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Addis, La
    hondas are overrated.

it depends on what you wanna do. if you just want a bike to putt putt around camp trails a honda will probably fit the bill. if you want something a bit more capable buy a grizzly. i've beat the snot out of my 07 griz for the last 3 years and havent had a lick of problem

Top Bottom