AMD 65 is on the way!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian22

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Lafayette
    Think JG sales messed up on their site - got 2 for $389 apiece, and were pulled from the site the next day. Took the extra $$ I saved and got some goodies. Been building this one in my mind for a long time.

diat150

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    opelousas
    I love mine. definitely my favorite ak. I used to think they looked funny... and thats why I actually bought it, cause I wanted something different. I love it though.

Brian22

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Lafayette
    she's here....

IMG_0708.jpg

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Brian, how's the eye relief with the scope way out on that forward rail? I've used a holo out there but not a scope.

And, is that the UTG rail? How about the drum? I've got one of the other style with the lever on it but that's kind of a pain especially since I've got the loader for other mags. How does that one work and how much was it? Good looking fire-stick overall, especially for the money.

Brian22

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hey Charlie, sorry for the late response. Acquisition is similar to with a holo; I almost got an EoTech clone for it and still may do so. It is in fact the UTG rail, very solid fit and good quality, well worth the $60 or so I paid for it.

The drum is Romanian, got it at jgsales for $90. Very nice finish, fits a little tight, but has been loosening up.

Agreed on the good price, outfitted w/ the scope and rail, not counting mags, I think I'm in maybe $600.

Top Bottom