Teen Wolves

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    This---> And add a tail to him plus some ridiculous contacts.
    parent_web1.jpg

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    1. If we are just hearing about this now, its been going on awhile, and is a little bigger than we think.
    2. In 10 years they are gonna look back and think "What the f&^k was I thinking?"
    3. Sometime in the near future, a group of REALLY neglected "wolves" will get drunk and kill someone for fun and its gonna be a Trench Coat Mafia type think all over again.
    4. With all thats going on in the world, this is news????

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    Well. Can't say my daughter hasn't worn a tail on occasion but so have I. However we got wench wear going on instead of the Twilight gig.

Honestly more power to most of them. They can cut the hair and changes clothes. Looks like it's expression for the most part.

Dog killing on the other hand... I'd have his head on a silver platter and a boot up his ass.

^this. Girls in costumes can be hot. I used to run with a crazy crowd when I was younger, but I straigtend out real quick, partly due to the National Guard actually.
    Its an excuse to hit it doggy style.
    ^This too :)

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I have always felt temporary self expression is better than permanent behavior.

And to be honest my daughter and I read alot. I have read my share of current Young Adult fiction. I'm not at all surprised and this isn't a surprising trend. Twilight is only the tip of the iceburg so to speak. Nearly all of the YA books I see coming into our home is Urban Fantasy, modern day vamps, wolves, fairies (the 21st century LOTR kind, not Tinkerbelle), wizards... Remember our teen angst movies? Today it's more and more supernatural. Our media and book publishing world has made this "cool" for the odd crowd.

Of course my daughter thinks the people killing themselves in order to visit Avatar's pandora were a bunch of freaks and wierdos. I imagine she'd say the same on these kids. But like I said, it is not surprising to see if you're familar with the local bookstore YA section.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I've imagined being different fantasy beings and whatever. I like playing a lot of fantasy video games. But I'm well aware of the fact that I am human, I have a 15-20" vertical, I don't have a machine gun for a left hand, my tail bone doesn't extend beyond my butt, blades don't come out of my knuckles, and if I jumped out of a 10 story building, I'm only going in one direction. This seems to be lost on these kids.

Top Bottom