Teen Wolves

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I love the line about them not being a gang because gangs are posers that only want attention. Yeah, I'm sure these guys don't want attention... :rolleyes:
    And that "alpha dog" bitch killed that lost dog. wtf?

rooster

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Lake Charles, LA
    Just a bunch of dorks. My kid would not dress and act like that because it's stupid, but hey, I like to dress up for the renaissance festival. Who cares? Giving them press is exactly what they are looking for. They want to be different and the more people who act like it's a big deal the better they feel. O but if he did kill my dog, I strait eat him for dinner.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    This is just another one of those "Emmo" kids, the little ****ers are emotionally sensitive and cry to stay in touch with their emotions, WTF my dad would have whooped the taste out of my mouth thats whats wrong with this world kids just do what they want and we sit and watch it all go to hell.

We should enforce mandatory military service from age 17 to age 19 it wont take but a weekend a month and we wouldnt have all this queer baits walking around in our society.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Well. Can't say my daughter hasn't worn a tail on occasion but so have I. However we got wench wear going on instead of the Twilight gig.

Honestly more power to most of them. They can cut the hair and changes clothes. Looks like it's expression for the most part.

Dog killing on the other hand... I'd have his head on a silver platter and a boot up his ass.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    ROFL. That was a good movie, would have been a great movie if they ever had explained the squawking chicken.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Stupid sh1t...

They are a gang and I'll bet you one dollar to a doughnut hole they are involved in the occult.

Wait... What???

Mjolnir, I'm not trying to pick on you but earlier you claimed you don't look at thugs and think prejudicial thoughts.

Yet, a group of gothic kids are automatically lumped into the occult?

What's the difference?

I'll grant you, the dog killing situation is a sad unfortunate one. I'd be pissed. But a 14 or 15 year old Goth emo kidlet isn't typically a dangerous child. I'd much much rather to have one of them in my home than spoiled does no wrong Mom covers their asses constantly types.

Last edited:

rooster

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Lake Charles, LA
    This is just another one of those "Emmo" kids, the little ****ers are emotionally sensitive and cry to stay in touch with their emotions, WTF my dad would have whooped the taste out of my mouth thats whats wrong with this world kids just do what they want and we sit and watch it all go to hell.

We should enforce mandatory military service from age 17 to age 19 it wont take but a weekend a month and we wouldnt have all this queer baits walking around in our society.

I never want to see forced military. I think that goes against the freedom we should strive for. Also The main problem is not the kids but the the parents that ship them off to public school for 12 years where they get no real learning or authority.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I never want to see forced military. I think that goes against the freedom we should strive for. Also The main problem is not the kids but the the parents that ship them off to public school for 12 years where they get no real learning or authority.

I dont think it has anything to do with freedom buddy they dont have to do it forever, its about getting a good solid foundation since OBVIOUSLY parents dont have the correct size of nuts inside their pants to correct their children, look at switzerland for example crime rate is the lowest in the world and you dont see as many social issues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Switzerland

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Fron wiki
    the army does not take part in armed conflicts in other countries, but is part of several peacekeeping missions around the world

I don't think that's what we have in mind.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    If the entire government structure would get changed I dont see why not, obviously other countries have done it, do it and it has been succesfull so maybe they are not as crazy after all, specially when their crime rate, violence rate and economy is NOT BAD maybe we should consider it dont you think.

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    And do you ever think our gov't will issue us rifles and make us take them home?

That's where we're different. It used to be that our government required us to provide our own weapons and ammunition.

http://www.constitution.org/mil/mil_act_1792.htm

That every citizen, so enrolled and notified, shall, within six months thereafter, provide himself with a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch, with a box therein, to contain not less than twenty four cartridges, suited to the bore of his musket or firelock, each cartridge to contain a proper quantity of powder and ball; or with a good rifle, knapsack, shot-pouch, and powder-horn, twenty balls suited to the bore of his rifle, and a quarter of a pound of powder; and shall appear so armed, accoutred and provided, when called out to exercise or into service, except, that when called out on company days to exercise only, he may appear without a knapsack.

Alas, this has gone off topic. Back to the Teen Wolfs!

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If the entire government structure would get changed I dont see why not, obviously other countries have done it, do it and it has been succesfull so maybe they are not as crazy after all, specially when their crime rate, violence rate and economy is NOT BAD maybe we should consider it dont you think.

I know. I mean our gov't, as in the one we have now. They're talking about banning the evil black rifles again.

Do emo kids like black rifles? That would be one redeeming quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom