my joke for the day

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    Do not read ahead if you are offended by religious jokes. This may offend some of you.

One day a priest is sitting in a confessional and has to use the bathroom. He looks around and unfortunately, there are no other priests available to take his spot while he relieves himself. The only person the priest sees is a maintenance worker cleaning throughout the church.

The priest calls the man over and asks if he would mind watching the confessional while he relieves himself. The worker tells the priest, "but father, I do not know what to say or do if someone was to come for confession." The priest says "it's okay, I have a board here with everything anyone could confess and right next to it shows the penance."

Hesitantly, the man agreed to sit in for the priest. A few minutes later a woman comes in and begins "forgive me father for I have sinned. I gave the brother of my husband a blowjob while my husband was out of town." Frantically, the man searches the board for the penance of cheating with oral sex. He can't find anything so he calls for an altar boy. The altar boy walks up and the man asks him "what does father usually give for a blowjob?"

The altar boy excitedly screams "MILK AND COOKIES!"

Top Bottom