Don't mix light and dark beer in the refrigerator

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Thanks for the link and solution to racism ..........

You are welcome for the link. The solution is on his way.

I am not trying to be politically correct, but biblically correct. I believe that there is only one race—the human race. Caucasians, Africans, Asians, Indians, Arabs, and Jews are not different races. Rather, they are different ethnicities of the human race. More importantly, all human beings are created in the image and likeness of God. Racism has been a plague on humanity for thousands of years. If God is impartial and loves us with impartiality, then we need to love others with that same high standard. If we treat a person with contempt, we are mistreating a person created in God’s image; we are hurting somebody whom God loves and for whom Jesus died. Victims of racism, prejudice, and discrimination need to forgive. Racists may not deserve your forgiveness, but we deserved God’s forgiveness far less. Those who practice racism, prejudice, and discrimination need to repent.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You're getting hung up on semantics with the race/ethnicity thing. Technically, humans are a species. There is no "human race", although the term is often used. "Race" and "ethnicity" are the same.
    And no we are not all identical. There is no two humans that are alike. We're equal in God's eyes concerning what's within, but our physical and mental attributes vary. Acknowledging this is not divisive in any way.

I'm sure the racist natural light beer was consumed for their actions.

Last edited:

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    As long you are saying man as whole and not saying that different ethnicities are superior to others.

Some have superior physical or mental abilities, generally speaking. That's obvious when looking at sports, academic performance, etc. However, we are all equally capable of following God and living a moral life, which what determines a person's true value.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    You are welcome for the link. The solution is on his way.

I am not trying to be politically correct, but biblically correct. I believe that there is only one race—the human race. Caucasians, Africans, Asians, Indians, Arabs, and Jews are not different races. Rather, they are different ethnicities of the human race. More importantly, all human beings are created in the image and likeness of God. Racism has been a plague on humanity for thousands of years. If God is impartial and loves us with impartiality, then we need to love others with that same high standard. If we treat a person with contempt, we are mistreating a person created in God’s image; we are hurting somebody whom God loves and for whom Jesus died. Victims of racism, prejudice, and discrimination need to forgive. Racists may not deserve your forgiveness, but we deserved God’s forgiveness far less. Those who practice racism, prejudice, and discrimination need to repent.

Listen however you go about coming to the conclusion that everyone is equal is fine by me.

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    That was funny. Some of yall would argue with a possum!
    opossumcar02.jpg

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom