Did a big fight on Rig Precede Explosion???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    i think north korea did it

hussien obama said he thinks about the oil leak first thing in the morning and last thing before he goes to sleep. he also said he accepts responsibility...

Last edited:

10shotgroup

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Denham Springs
    There's proably alot of truth to that story. Fox news interviewed the father of one of the men who died and he had alot of things to say that were very similar to that story.

10shotgroup

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Denham Springs
    Now when I click on the link This is what it says :

PAGE UNAVAILABLE

The document you requested either no longer exists or is not currently available.

You may use the "Back" button in your browser to return to the previous page, click Home to return to the WSJ.com home page, or access the Site Map.

To report this problem, contact Customer Service at mailto:onlinejournal@wsj.com

Looks like the WSJ struck a cord with somebody with some stroke.

Last edited:

lsu fan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metry
    It's possible.

Typically, what the company man says... goes. Unless he can be convinced otherwise. They're human, and they make mistakes, but some of them don't like to admit it.

However, regardless of what actually happened, it's only natural for a company to say they disagreed with a procedure that possibly caused the rig blow up. I'd like to hear the other side of the story but I'm sure we won't.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    Ya know, that is what I was thinking....

FYI, this meeting they are talking about is/was the 11am pre-tower meeting for the rig crews. We have 2 a day due to the crews working 12-12 shifts...

It must be irritating as hell sitting back and watching the countless amount of rumors and speculation being thrown around about what happened on the rig. Props to you.

Grim333

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Madisonvile, La.
    If Transocean really thought the risk was too high, they would have refused. They may have thought circulating the mud out was a bit risky, but expected the BOPs to prevent any significant problems. Both companies are playing the blame game.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I am at the point where I don't give a **** about how it happened or who to blame. I feel like we should just have everyone working on fixing the problem. Then they can point fingers for the next 100 yrs. So these stupid ass reporters who have all of this free time and these dipshit politicians need to put on some waders and go clean up some tar balls. I think we should propose a bill so when congress isn't in session we get our money's worth and these idiots do manual labor. Clean up trash, dig ditches, and take swift kicks in the ass.

Last edited:

smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    I am at the point where I don't give a **** about how it happened or who to blame. I feel like we should just have everyone working on fixing the problem. Then they can point fingers for the next 100 yrs. So these stupid ass reporters who have all of this free time and these dipshit politicians need to put on some waders and go clean up some tar balls. I think we should propose a bill so when congress isn't in session we get our money's worth and these idiots do manual labor. Clean up trash, dig ditches, and take swift kicks in the ass.

I would like to see them do a hard day's work as well!!! It might finally help with there idiotic thought process or lack of same.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    It must be irritating as hell sitting back and watching the countless amount of rumors and speculation being thrown around about what happened on the rig. Props to you.

Thanks...

It's getting comical now with all of these "armchair oilfield experts" spouting all of their "wiki-fu" dirreah all over the place...

But honestly, I'm just counting down until NEXT Friday (6th).

That is when my Eatel cable and Internet will be installed and I can tell Cox fo get screwed!

Top Bottom