Billy Nungesser speaks his mind video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mprice

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Breaux Bridge, LA
    I pray for that man. The stress must be hell on him, but it needs to be said. I just hope he doesnt have some mysterious accident, if you know what I mean.

He needs to be in all our prayers.

I just heard that the BP execs are traveling around in big, dark, SUVs with tinted windows and "security" (goons). And, they better.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    I like a politician who speaks forthwright to keep the people from hidden agendas . He will probably get Marys job next time up.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I particularly admire two observations he made:

That the federal government should have said "Do what you need to do, we'll support you." What a refreshing change that would be to give support to those who can do the job instead of introducing crippling bureaucracy and incompetency.

"It's a job to them." One guy was going home for the weekend. Weekend? It's a weekend? This is a significant portion of the future economy of a state, as well as the livelihoods of thousands upon thousands of it's citizens. When drilling for oil, the work is 24/7, but when cleaning up the big mistake you take the weekends off? That is, like he said, ********!

I don't have patience to watch over 4 minutes of most politicians, but they should give that guy at least 4 HOURS a day of airtime. Of course, he seems the type to spend that 4 hours doing something more productive than talk.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom