iphone 3GS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    got an iphone 3gs today, any interesting apps/things I should know? this is my first apple product, thanks

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Get an otterbox, amazon usually has a good price or you can get a chinabox from eBay.

Usually there is a free app a day that usually cost a few bucks. It is often posted in the slickdeals.net forums.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Get an otterbox, amazon usually has a good price or you can get a chinabox from eBay.

Usually there is a free app a day that usually cost a few bucks. It is often posted in the slickdeals.net forums.

+1
    mine flew out the jeep and skipped across the highway in an otter box just a week after I got mine. Dusted it off and never missed a call! Best insurance you can buy!!!

zero_one

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 23, 2009
    Abita Springs
    got an iphone 3gs today, any interesting apps/things I should know? this is my first apple product, thanks

Thats Awesome! If at all possible I would return the iPhone, i think you have 30 days. Because the new iPhone is suppose to becoming out within 2 weeks or so.

However if your going to be in wet places I'd get a otterbox case. And if not i wouldnt even bother with a case, most cheap cases scratch the phone.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I was going to say you might want to consider waiting for the new one, but the 3gs really is a solid phone and a great value at $97. I just hope they have the cheap early adopter pricing on the next iPhone like they did last year

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom