Gary Coleman 911 phone call

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SigArmed1

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 21, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    HA. Yeah, I read yesterday that the hospital is freaking out because they just found out that they were DIVORCED and SHE is the one they let make the call to remove his life support! This one should be interesting!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I haven't listened yet- but please don't tell me it includes someone uttering the phrase "WHUTYOUBETALKINBOUTWILLIS???".....:doh:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    she said if she got stressed out she would "seize". maybe she's epileptic. she also said she couldn't drive because of the seizures. while that may be legit she still sounded like a little bratty bitch who needs to be slapped back into reality.

I don't care who you are but if you're sitting there watching another human being gurgle blood from his mouth, you have to do something.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Sam, it doesn't mention Willis.

The responding police department has said that there was nothing suspicious and concluded it was a common household accident, etc.

BUT, listening to her, she is very unconcerned and very very remote. At the beginning of the call she informed the dispatcher he may be dead. After several minutes, the dispatcher strong arms her into returning to the kitchen and he's standing upright, asking what happened.

There has been a lot of armchair detective work going on since the call's been released.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    she said if she got stressed out she would "seize". maybe she's epileptic. she also said she couldn't drive because of the seizures. while that may be legit she still sounded like a little bratty bitch who needs to be slapped back into reality.

I don't care who you are but if you're sitting there watching another human being gurgle blood from his mouth, you have to do something.

I haven't listened to the entire phone call. I missed the seize comment. But that still doesn't make sense. Whether you're sitting beside a person bleeding to death, or in the other room, your mind still understands somewhere your SO is bleeding to death. I would think the stress is unavoidable?

Unable to driving because of seizures, I understand that. If it is true that stress could be a trigger, you don't want her in traffic. But everything else isn't an excuse.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Hmmmm....Could this be another situation like Michael Jackson?

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    He was a small guy. If he "fell" and hit his head he musta climbed up on something and jumped off in order to hit his head hard enough to cause a brain hemmorhage. Or else somebody knocked the fire outa him with something.

I think most wives, regardless of their own frailties would have crawled on the floor to get to their husband if something like this happened.

Food for thought.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Has anyone listened to his (ex)wife's call to 911?

"I have a fever, I can't help him. Please hurry, he might be dead. I don't know. I can't handle blood."

She was wanting to ride in the 'AMBALAMP' wit him!!!!!!!!!:D:D

grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    Did you see his casket?

fqt415emg9dr5ighblkj.jpg
    :mamoru:

Top Bottom