Whats is its history and what is it worth....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eman2k5

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    Covington, LA
    The Nigerian princes are already busy with other big money issues.

Mr. Akajun, I am Mr. ifgjwkj and a long lost uncle of yours died in a plane crash. Only you are the next of kin and you have 100 million US dollars awating for you in a bank. I can help you get the money out but, I would need $5,000USD bank certified check to get the process going.

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Mr. Akajun, I am Mr. ifgjwkj and a long lost uncle of yours died in a plane crash. Only you are the next of kin and you have 100 million US dollars awating for you in a bank. I can help you get the money out but, I would need $5,000USD bank certified check to get the process going.

The check, and the ivory knife, are in the mail your HineASS.

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Take a picture of that of thing, and shoot it over to Pawn Stars. Ask them what they think about it. They might be able to give you some insight as to what exactly you have on your hands.

MTx11B

Combat Vet
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    NOLA
    Sadly they aren't worth much monetarily but to be given a weapon by someone else as a gift is a great honor.
    e63e374133da5e72140fc7459a6e0ff9.jpg
    3645d6aacf5bdadb6d4948443d29c0a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MTx11B

Combat Vet
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    NOLA
    Without having to write a lot I believe it has to do with religion and the meaning behind the yin and yang itself. A good read is from https://www.hinduwebsite.com/history/yin-and-yang-and-the-hindu-connection.asp explains a bit about it.
    Other than that it is used on most if not all of the decorated or fancier kukri the reason they haven't gained much value is because there isn't really an interest in them and there are literally thousands of them in america since 2009 when windlass (atlanticcutlery in america) bought an armory from the royal palace in Kathmandu and shipped it all to a warehouse stateside in georgia. The nepal name is pretty much standard on all fancy "tourist" models. The kukri that collectors want are ww2 gurka ones or mint ornate ones with gold and silver inlay and jewels ect. Other than that you can find them for $20 on up

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom