Recent robberies occuring in neighborhood

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Just curious if any Baton Rouge LEO's that frequent this board are aware of robberies occurring in neighborhoods around Barringer Foreman & Antioch. (Shenandoah, Old Jefferson, etc). Seems as though I'm hearing from neighbors and family in our neighborhood that there's been at least 4 - 6 robberies since school let out. Some instances have been a lone african american male and other instances are 4 teenage boys.

I'm just looking for info.

Thanks.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    My sister in law lives in Shenandoah. Some parts of the neighborhood are declining. In her area people are starting to rent homes out. They have had problem with riff raff moving in. The sheriff's office have had to evict some according to her. I told her to sell.

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    My buddies house got hit right down the road from there about 2 more miles up old jefferson. His dad grabbed the 12g and the dude saw him and ran it was a single black guy looked young about 17-18ish.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    My buddies house got hit right down the road from there about 2 more miles up old jefferson. His dad grabbed the 12g and the dude saw him and ran it was a single black guy looked young about 17-18ish.

That description matches at least 2 or 3 other incidents that occurred in my neighborhood. This dude must be busy if it's the same one.

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    If by Robberies you meant Burglaries, that is a common occurance for all area's during the summer. Kids out of school, people on vacations, longer daylight hours.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    If by Robberies you meant Burglaries, that is a common occurance for all area's during the summer. Kids out of school, people on vacations, longer daylight hours.

+1000

It's going on all over the place, been hearing alot in Livingston too. It's summer folks.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006

Yeah, I had just never heard of this happening in our neighborhood in the last 6 years we've lived there. It just seemed to have sprung up all of a sudden.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Bad news everybody. They hit CrkdLtr's house this morning about 9am. They got away with a mattress and boxspring.
    It was 2 white guys dressed as Security Guards. His wife got a couple photos of them making their getaway.
    bed6172010b.jpg

bed6172010a.jpg

I hope they catch the bastards.

:D
    :rofl:

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Bad news everybody. They hit CrkdLtr's house this morning about 9am. They got away with a mattress and boxspring.
    It was 2 white guys dressed as Security Guards. His wife got a couple photos of them making their getaway.
    bed6172010b.jpg

bed6172010a.jpg

I hope they catch the bastards.

:D
    :rofl:

Why are you turning away like that? Was that matress all farted up, unsightly "love stains"???

Top Bottom