seattle cop punches 17 old girl

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    Sure would not want to be the cop, I think he slightly over reacted. Look at his face as hes punching her, looks like he wants to kill someone. That being said, hopefully he will get a proper reprimand, learn his lesson and be back to work.

blackened1313

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    slidell
    yes I saw this before too. that one skrank put up her dukes like she wanted to scrap and got mollywhopped!!!LMAO!

I dont know about anybody else, but being from new orleans, I would rather fight a black man than a sista anyday of the week

headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA
    She did have about 50#'s on him, I think he got scared and just reacted to the adrenalin surge. Did you notice how out of breath he was? He was prob about to get his butt handed to him, it's a good thing she decided to go ahead and comply:exnbp:

Saftman

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Lafayette, La.
    When you act like an animal you get treated like an animal. The sad thing is acting like an animal appears to be acceptable to them (Democrats).

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Y'know I only saw this vid once but...once you put your hand on the LEO, all bets are off. Disproportionate force? Nope. Touch me and I'll knock your lights out. Been that way for a long, long, long time. And legal too. As it should be.

Not saying (before Geardo pops up :) ) that LEO's "rule" the serfs or anything like that, but when she touched the officer, legally, a battery (under LA law anyway) was committed against him and he is legally able, and should, respond in a manner than ensures immediate compliance for arrest.

She did, he did, it worked, game over.

As an aside, search YouTube and check out the vids of when some doof gets too frisky with the Buckingham Palace Guards. Like just touching one of them. Rifle butt to the head and lights out. Funny as hell.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    After watching the whole video, the long one, I can see She needed an ass whooping, he was out manned and needed backup and while punching her was questionable, a good dose of CNS/Pepper spray for the 2 actors physically involved in the ASSAULT on the officer was clearly warranted and should have been his course of action. Having said all that, were I a juror on his trial for punching her, I would have given him a medal!

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    I'm guessing that it would have been better if he had tazed her fat azz.
    Watching her do the fish flop on the ground would have had better entertainment value.
    Shame that he didn't get a KO on her. She deserved it.

I hope for the best for the LEO.

Art

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Don't break the law, gurl. But if you should fall from grace, by all means don't act like a moron and shove the nice officer who is in all likelihood just trying to make it through another shift. Otherwise, don't be surprised if you get played, gurl. Remember- just like snitches, b*tches get stitches.:)

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    Everybody knows that when you got a cop on you, for whatever reason, it's gonna go one of two ways, easy or hard but it IS gonna go his way cos he's got the gun and the badge, and I ain't sayin he's always right but at the time and in the eyes of the law he is.
    Im not LEO past or present but if you get mouthy or resist then you deserve everything you get cos it's just stoopid.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I did not see the officer interview this victem to see if she was from a broken home, if her mama wuz a dope dealin crak haid, if her daddy touched her.........there are a lot of reasons she might have been in a bad mood and distrustful of the po po

Not a fist to the head, I would have ratherd a 20 second chicken dance from the portable hand held 100, 000 volt electro therapy machine

Or a fast arc with the ball of a 21 " asp....maybe a Stinger Super Scorpion in direct contact with the cranium ...but all in all the fist did a good job

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I've heard several people say it was just for jaywalking.

Exactly. What is that? A $25 ticket? I don't care if she thought it was a BS law. It would taken five minutes to be handed the citation, IF he cared to write it and be done. She could have just as easily walked away with a warning.

Instead she has to act like a moron, bringing all this drama, turn it into a fiasco. It's ridiculous. Spec said it looked like she was trying to reach up and claw him at the same time she was pushing.

Like BayouPiper said in the other thread, it looked scary. Makes you really want to question how badly would you want to protect the people that would just as soon jump you.

Last edited:

BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    We can all sit here behind our safe little computer screens and second guess how the officer should have handled this POS. In my mind, any manner that he chose to difuse this situation would have been fine with me. The bitch got off easy as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom