BOLO: Stolen S&W 500 Magnum!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    One of my employees's homes (local) was burglarized a couple days ago and they took his 500. Everything else was in the safe except for that one as it was out for cleaning. He had to leave at about 9pm for only about an hour and a half and when he returned he noticed what had happened. It's fairly obvious that someone, probably a few houses down, was watching the house and saw them leave.

Let me know if you see anything and if necessary, I can get the S/N of the gun.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    SCUMBAGS!! Hard to wish something bad on someone......BUT if the guy (owner) was cleaning the pistol when he had to leave, I hope he left a part out, when the thief shoots it, I hope the damn thing KABOOMS in his hand and blows his HANDS off at the elbows!! Yeah I know it won't happen like that BUT I sure wish it would!!! I HATE A THIEF!!

KT

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    SCUMBAGS!! Hard to wish something bad on someone......BUT if the guy (owner) was cleaning the pistol when he had to leave, I hope he left a part out, when the thief shoots it, I hope the damn thing KABOOMS in his hand and blows his HANDS off at the elbows!! Yeah I know it won't happen like that BUT I sure wish it would!!! I HATE A THIEF!!

KT

Or the thief goes to draw it and shoots his............leg off. :D

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington

KT

Fast forward to 2:45 if you only want to watch the damage.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBDKF4jwAXM[/ame]

Last edited:

SigArmed1

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 21, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    Sorry to hear that. Maybe they will be stupid enough to try and pawn it somewhere. I had a friend that had rifle stolen in a burglary and they recovered it a couple of years later when someone tried to pawn it. Damn thiefs!

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    Hopefully thieves and safe gun handling skills don't go together and the victim hears about a decapitation via gunshot in his area. Karma's a bitch.

Top Bottom