Sold!!Limited edition Sig P226r HSP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sigman722

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Plaquemine
    SOLD I hate to sell this one but my wife is on me about getting something with a safety. I have a 1 of 1000 mint condition Sig P226 Homeland Security package. I have 4 Sig mags with 12 rds each. I put a Houge grip on it with finger grooves,and a Blackhawk Serpa holster. Gun is in excellent shape and rarely in that holster. It has Night sites, and original grips. I am asking $750 or trade for xdm. I even have a Paddle holster that holds 2 mags. Willing to meet FTF And I am in baton Rouge area.
    225-776-2367 Cell

Last edited:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    IIRC those have the DAK trigger system. Too bad I have no cash right now....

Bobbed hammer and no de-cocker was what made me ask. I guess I could have looked it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_Sauer_P226#P226R_HSP

"On sale 2005-09-11, SIG Sauer Homeland Security Pistols (HSP) are the same models SIG builds for the United States Department of Homeland Security. This is a limited production run of 1,000 P226R HSP pistols available engraved with the American flag and Homeland Security X of 1000. Additionally, each pistol comes in .40 S&W caliber and is engraved with serial number barcoding just like those which were shipped to DHS. The HSP also features the new DAK trigger, a stainless steel Nitron slide topped with SIGLITE night sights, and a light weight alloy frame with rail.

There is also a P229R HSP model available with the same features."

sigman722

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Plaquemine
    You are correct. It has the DAK trigger system which is very sweet and no de-cocker.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    They all say 1 of 1000.

Well that was stupid on their part, I would think having each one numbered specifically would make a limited edition more valuable. I guess I could have just googled it and found out, sorry if I wasted your time, still a nice piece. GLWS.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom