SAS???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jreynolds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Been looking for some reviews or posts regarding the SAS Arbiter Ti and having a lot of trouble finding one. Has anyone heard this suppressor first hand or had any experience with one. This is my first can, so I don't want to be stuck with a suppressor that I don't care for. This is going on a custom .308 with a 22" barrel. Any info. or help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

jreynolds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    the AAC Cyclone is one I am looking at. I was just wondering how the SAS cans stack up to the Cyclone. The titanium SAS looks pretty good for the same price as the cyclone.

jreynolds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Well, since I didn't get to many responses or reviews on several different forums on the SAS, I found a dealer with an AAC Cyclone in stock and it is currently being transferred to my dealer. This is my first can, so I am pumped. I have put my excitement on hold for a while and pray i get approved in a timely fashion.

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Well, since I didn't get to many responses or reviews on several different forums on the SAS, I found a dealer with an AAC Cyclone in stock and it is currently being transferred to my dealer. This is my first can, so I am pumped. I have put my excitement on hold for a while and pray i get approved in a timely fashion.

Congrats man it will be worth the wait.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom