Joke of the day

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment:

Get their Parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end.
    The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began to tell their stories.

There were all the regular types of stuff, spilled milk and pennies saved.

But then the teacher realized, much to her dismay, only William was left.

"William, do you have a story to share?'

'Yes ma'am.

My daddy told a story about my
    Aunt Karen.

She was a pilot in Desert Storm,
    and her plane got hit.

She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a flask of
    whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife.

She drank the whiskey on the way down so the bottle wouldn't break, and then her parachute landed her right in the middle of 20 Iraqi troops.

She shot 15 of them with the pistol, until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke and then she killed the last Iraqi with
    her bare hands.'

'Good Heavens,' said the horrified teacher. 'What did your daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story?'

'Stay "WAY" away from Aunt Karen when she's been drinking.'

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    A group of 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a field trip to the local horse track to learn about thoroughbred horses and the supporting industry, but mostly to see the horses.

When it was time to take the children to the bathroom, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other. The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the men's room when one of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the little boys up one by one, holding on to their wee-wees to direct the flow away from their clothes.

As she lifted one of them, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed. Trying not to show that she was staring the teacher said, "You must be in the 5th grade."

"No, ma'am." he replied. "I'm here to ride Silver Arrow in the seventh race, but I have enjoyed your help..."

Turn Key

Stuck up North
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When girls don't put out!!

This was written by a guy...it is GREAT!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep..

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... She was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all Dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either... but at least the bitch knows I'm smarter than her.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    A guy was helping his blonde girlfriend out with a computer problem she had. As she logged in he saw her enter her password as follows: "MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento" "Why are you using such a long password?" he asked. "You told me to!" she replied. "What! I did?" he asked. "Yes," she replied. "You said my password should be at least 8 characters long and include a capital.?

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Bear is in the woods, sees Mr Rabbit.....hey rabbit...when you crap soes it ever get caught in your fur ??

Errr..yea, sometimes

And that dosn't bother you, ? havin crap on your fur ??

No...not really

Bear says good ! and pickin up rabbit, wipes his ass with him

I like the joke, just need a moral to the story

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Bear is in the woods, sees Mr Rabbit.....hey rabbit...when you crap soes it ever get caught in your fur ??

Errr..yea, sometimes

And that dosn't bother you, ? havin crap on your fur ??

No...not really

Bear says good ! and pickin up rabbit, wipes his ass with him

I like the joke, just need a moral to the story

don't talk to bears. :thumbsup:

Turn Key

Stuck up North
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When girls don't put out!!

This was written by a guy...it is GREAT!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep..

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... She was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all Dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either... but at least the bitch knows I'm smarter than her.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Heard this one in a crowd the other night.

Uncle Bill comes to visit with brother John and sister-in law.
    It starts to get late John says to Bill ,If you're planning to stay the night you will have to sleep in bed with 6 year old Johnnie.

As Bill was get ready to get in on his side of bed ,he saw Johnny was bending down saying a prayer.
    Bill says to himself I should do the adult thing and get on my knees also.

Johnny looks over at Bill on his knees and says you are going to be in trouble in the morning ,

The pots on this side!

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I met a fairy today who said she would grant me one wish.

"OK, I want to live forever." I said.

"Sorry" said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that!"

"Fine," I said, "I want to die right after the Democrats get their heads out of their asses!"

"You crafty bastard," said the fairy.

Duck Jenkins

Lone Wolf
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    NO/LA Area
    I met a fairy today who said she would grant me one wish.

"OK, I want to live forever." I said.

"Sorry" said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that!"

"Fine," I said, "I want to die right after the Democrats get their heads out of their asses!"

"You crafty bastard," said the fairy.

That's funny and I don't care who you are!

Old_Demon

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    Interesting Piece of History:

In 1872 the Arabs invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine .

In 1873 the British somewhat refined the idea by taking the intestine
    out of the goat first.

Turn Key

Stuck up North
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had just read this in an Email last week, but it was a touch different.
    In 1872 the "Muslims" invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine .

out of the goat first.

I the quote like this way too.
    Interesting Piece of History:

In 1872 the Arabs invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine .

out of the goat first.

Top Bottom