Music you're listening to now!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I listen to my Pandora station, HeroHog's Radio, it's a mix of Blues, Funk, New Orleans Funk/Second Line, Classic Rock, Swamp Pop, and even the odd Reggae song or two! Includes: (The) Animals, Arc Angels, Bill Withers, Black Oak Arkansas, Brother Strut, Bugs Henderson, Canned Heat, Chris Duarte Group, (The) Commodores, Cream, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Delbert McClinton, (The) Doors, Dr. John, Dumpstaphunk, Eric Clapton, Eric Gales, Galactic, Gov't Mule, Grand Funk Railroad, Indigenous, (The) J.B.'s, J.J. Cale, James Brown, James Gang, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers, Johnny Winter, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, (The) Meters, Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark, Papa Mali, Peter Green, Pink Floyd, (The) Radiators, Robin Trower, (The) Rolling Stones, Shannon Curfman, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Stiff Necked Fools, (The) Subdudes, Tab Benoit, Ten Years After, Tower Of Power, Vallejo, and more!

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I listen to my Pandora station, HeroHog's Radio, it's a mix of Blues, Funk, New Orleans Funk/Second Line, Classic Rock, Swamp Pop, and even the odd Reggae song or two! Includes: (The) Animals, Arc Angels, Bill Withers, Black Oak Arkansas, Brother Strut, Bugs Henderson, Canned Heat, Chris Duarte Group, (The) Commodores, Cream, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Delbert McClinton, (The) Doors, Dr. John, Dumpstaphunk, Eric Clapton, Eric Gales, Galactic, Gov't Mule, Grand Funk Railroad, Indigenous, (The) J.B.'s, J.J. Cale, James Brown, James Gang, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers, Johnny Winter, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, (The) Meters, Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark, Papa Mali, Peter Green, Pink Floyd, (The) Radiators, Robin Trower, (The) Rolling Stones, Shannon Curfman, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Stiff Necked Fools, (The) Subdudes, Tab Benoit, Ten Years After, Tower Of Power, Vallejo, and more!

Hey man I just clicked on it,Pretty awesome!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    13 years was a while to wait, but worth it...
    bcdc66a4978eee03e915f579aea2680f.jpg

Last edited:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    [video=youtube;J4IbW5NXah0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4IbW5NXah0&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1R3vRLSK4ayz0b5MAMieb9LUsjLhTiqR_PaoaNq AY1HPN2Y3LcE-YRA5s[/video]

Some of you might recognize the girl in the vid. It's Kate Abreo from LaPlace... she sings in Band of Gold, Crescent City Soul, The Jingle Bells and a few other local bands.

BTW, the Hu (above ) I just saw is coming to New Orleans.

Top Bottom