Music you're listening to now!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Sad to say...Binge listening to Van Halen, right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Love me some nightwish. When they played in New Orleans several years ago right after Floor Jensen took over vocals, I got the chance to hang out with them after the show. They are some cool ass people.... VERY down to earth and relaxed.. Floor Jensen is effin hot.. But I wouldn't want to tick her off. She not exactly a tiny girl...

Last edited:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Love me some nightwish. When they played in New Orleans several years ago right after Floor Jensen took over vocals, I got the chance to hang out with them after the show. They are some cool ass people.... VERY down to earth and relaxed.. Floor Jensen is effin hot.. But I wouldn't want to tick her off. She not exactly a tiny girl...

I missed that show unfortunately. I'd love to see them. Well, depending on who replaces Marco... :(
    She's like 6'1" and works with horses when she's not singing. Looks strong too...

Pl8rolla

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2021
    Gonzales La
    May be late to the party, but just discovered Tyler Childers. Whitehouse Road and Nose to the Grindstone to be specific.

You are in for a treat, that’s not even his best songs. If you haven’t heard Whiskey Myers or Cody Jinks yet, check them out!

T-boy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    st. amant
    You are in for a treat, that’s not even his best songs. If you haven’t heard Whiskey Myers or Cody Jinks yet, check them out!

Thanks. Been hearing the other 2. Don't know why, but my Pandora just started throwing Tyler in the mix!

Rocko68

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 27, 2019
    New Orleans, La
    Lots of Tool lately and currently as I've pulled the ol drums out to play again. The drummer Danny Carey is one of the best in my opinion and that's based on my style of music that I follow.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom