WTT: Ammo for ??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    So my .40 is gone and I'm stepping up to a .45 so I have no need for the ammo. It was given to me in a trade for a boat and was loaded my a Sheriff's reserve officer at 180g. I've got around half an ammo box full of .40 reloads and I wouldn't mind just trading it off. For what? Hell, I don't know. What you got?

ammo2.jpg

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Marker. I believe he marked his re-loads after he was done, but not sure why. I've probably gone through a few hundred or so of these fine.

As far as cash, let me know in PM how much you'll offer.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Alright, I counted them. I have 800 rounds (give or take 20). I'll compare prices with Wolf 180gr FMJ. Those go for $12 for 50. So I have roughly 16 boxes at that price which would be $192 w/o tax. I'll sell them as a bulk set with that wonderful carrying case for $125. After tax on this amount of rounds you're looking at an almost 50% savings ($100 off). I don't want to break them down so if If I can't get them for that price then I'll just hold off on getting rid of them. Thanks.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I've got a fine gentleman that said he would pick them up from me. If he doesn't get them, you got them. Of note, I'll be in Chicago for a family re-union for the 4th. Going to take in the Taste. I also just sold my Steyr to a guy in Chicago. Everything leads back there...lol

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    well hit me up and maybe we can do dinner or somethin one night. folks are a lot different around here.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    well hit me up and maybe we can do dinner or somethin one night. folks are a lot different around here.

Yeah, I'm from up there originally. The Miceli clan immigrated to Chicago from Sicily back in the 50's. I wish I'd have time, but we're going to be so busy with family things I really doubt I'll have the chance. Also, the rounds were paid for, so I'm sorry!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom