WTS M1A M14 desert camo synthetic fiberglass stock, Gray sold, Camo moved to GB.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeaZast

Nawlins AK Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Nawlins
    Hey folks, I just found these in my storage. I bought these in 2004 with the hopes of custom painting them camo and selling them. I sanded them both, primed with Krylon camo gray, and painted one desert camo. I ordered Brownell's flat top coat, tested it on another stock, but could never get it to dry flat in this Louisiana humidity. So, these need a top coat of your choice.

I'd like to get what I paid for them back then. $50 for the gray primed one. $75 for the camo one (added $25 for the paintjob). I'm open to custom camo the gray one if you want. I can show samples.

I'm in New Orleans/Metairie. FTF is good, but I will ship these to you at actual USPS costs. Also open to trade for some 7.62x39 or 9mm ammo.

m1a_stocks_sm.jpg

Camo one gone to GB.

Last edited:

SeaZast

Nawlins AK Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Nawlins
    I want to say the main stock is fiberglass completely. Does that make sense? I know the hand guards are. The camo one is still available. It comes with all the metal too, I think. Request pics if you'd like.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom