$80 AK drums at centerfire

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    Hm..

I guess you'll have to load it up to 78 and 3 will stay. I would bet it will malf on the last round of the 75 though.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    I just took one apart and it looks like it would work except the arms that keep tension on the rounds would overtravel and not keep the tension on it.The good news is I think we could make followers easy for it.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    The little tab on the end one stops the follower from going too far up into the action.
    S7300300.jpg

S7300298.jpg

bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    price info

anyone know what a Norinco drum mag is going for these days? I've got an unused one in the canvas mag pouch that i picked up about 10 years ago. just wondering if anyone knew... thanks.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    anyone know what a Norinco drum mag is going for these days? I've got an unused one in the canvas mag pouch that i picked up about 10 years ago. just wondering if anyone knew... thanks.

You know how the chinese are sending tainted dog food and lead painted toys well I heard it through the grapevine that those Norinco drums will make your ak AD faster than a one point sling.So your safe make sure its unloaded then wrap it up and ship it to the shAK for safe keeping we will send you a dependable romanian drum(with follower) to replace it.:rofl:Ill even send a drum pouch to match your mag pouch.Really though they are more expencive than the rommys.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom