New guy from Hammond

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldsman350

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Hammond
    Hi guys, happen to come across this website and I really like it. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chase, I'm 25 y/o and live in Hammond. Love guns and love to shoot. To start off I own 4 guns. My first is my baby.

#1 Springfield M1a -Sage EBR,
    #2 AR-15 pistol that I built
    #3 Bushmaster AR-15
    #4 Springfield XD.45

Just wanted to stop in and say hey.

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    Welcom

Hi guys, happen to come across this website and I really like it. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chase, I'm 25 y/o and live in Hammond. Love guns and love to shoot. To start off I own 4 guns. My first is my baby.

#1 Springfield M1a -Sage EBR,
    #2 AR-15 pistol that I built
    #3 Bushmaster AR-15
    #4 Springfield XD.45

Just wanted to stop in and say hey.

Welcome Chase

If the mayor can help let me know!

Enyour Bayou Shooters

shootinfool

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Hi Chase....

Welcome from another newbie!!!

I had a M1A years ago...when I first started and was doing more rifle shooting/reloading. Sold it later when I took a bigger interest in handguns. (I'm not inclined to sell anymore...that gun is one of my regrets!! Duh!!!). I just got an XD 9mm for the tax-free weekend and a Bushmaster A2 or A3 is possibly next on my list...I'd love to hear your thoughts on it...

oldsman350

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Hammond
    Adam490- I'm off of 1064 close to the Natalbany fire station. Shootinfool, I've been there too selling your guns and regretting it. I think you will like the XD, to me the XD.45 is the best pistol I've ever shot. I have the Bushmaster that has the M4 barrel and the A3 sights. Have never had any problems with this rifle at all, definitely a better rifle than DPMS. I would go with the A3 since it has a removable carry handle. My M1a has been my little project lately. I've put a Sage EBR, vortex flash hider, trigger was reworked to 4lbs, put new Sadlak NM gas piston, NM spring guide. Just wish I had some place close to Hammond to go do some shooting.

shootinfool

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Adam490- I'm off of 1064 close to the Natalbany fire station. Shootinfool, I've been there too selling your guns and regretting it. I think you will like the XD, to me the XD.45 is the best pistol I've ever shot. I have the Bushmaster that has the M4 barrel and the A3 sights. Have never had any problems with this rifle at all, definitely a better rifle than DPMS. I would go with the A3 since it has a removable carry handle. My M1a has been my little project lately. I've put a Sage EBR, vortex flash hider, trigger was reworked to 4lbs, put new Sadlak NM gas piston, NM spring guide. Just wish I had some place close to Hammond to go do some shooting.

Thanks...I havent shot my XD yet, hopefully will do so next weekend....I owed my wife painting the house..:(. .45ACP is my favorite semiauto round to load and shoot...I have a Colt 1991A1 and Glock 21, but this was my choice for my first 9mm.... I dont do matches/NRA shoots, etc...not familiar with all the match tricks on most guns, let alone the M1A, but it sounds like that's your centerpiece...

I'm 'fortunate' there's an outdoor skeet and rifle range about 30+ minutes from me in Port Allen...but there arent too many open to the public around. I'm surprised there isnt at least ONE within 30 minutes or so from you....

Top Bottom