Where do you guys buy from?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Edmond

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Ft. Polk
    The Glock LE package for 26,27,33 will only come with two mags. That's just the way they package them.

Ah, okay. Must've be the 19 and larger sizes that come with 3 mags?

Back in OK, they had them for about $420 or so. Is that what they're around here?

Where can I go pick one up at? I'm at Ft. Polk and the lone gun shop around has slim pickings and high prices.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Barney's is closer to you and has the largest Glock inventory in La. They are one of the top 10 Glock dealers in the nation.

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    A lot of guys stationed at Ft. Polk go to Barney's in Lake Charles for the military/LEO discount on Glocks. This discount is a substantial amount of money. I don't know if you get the same favorable treatment at Red Star Pawn and Gun on Entrance Road or Security Sporting Goods in Alexandria or Big Al's Guns in Pineville. Barney's is a large dealer in Lafayette, but the Lake Charles store is somewhat small but they can tap the Lafayette inventory. Barneys supplied the Texas DPS with it's new 357 SIGs a while back. They really move some guns to the LEO crowd. Home store is in Tupelo, MS of all places. The owner is a ramrod former Marine whom I hear makes all the hired help crawl in the sand for breakfast before opening each day.

Last edited:

Edmond

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Ft. Polk
    Maybe I'll go with a Glock in the .357 SIG cartridge. I've never owned a pistol in that caliber, wouldn't mind trying something new. I've shot the round before but never owned it.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I got both of mine from BR Police Supply just because they are in the town and they can't jack up the prices on them, unlike the rest of their inventory!

I've been to Barney's though, nice place.

Top Bottom