SC LEO fired for picture on FB

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    MONCKS CORNER, S.C. (CBS/AP) A South Carolina police officer has been relieved of his duties after a photo surfaced on Facebook of scantily-clad women posing on the hood of his town police cruiser.

However, he is not the only one suffering the consequences surrounding the scandalous photo.

One of the women who participated in the bikini car wash fundraiser, "**** n Tats," and is featured in the photo pin-up, is a Berkeley County sheriff's deputy, and might lose her job too, according to The Post and Chronicle.

Berkeley County Attorney Nicole Ewing confirmed Wednesday that one of the women in the photo is a sheriff's deputy and says the case has been turned over to the sheriff's office in order to determine if the deputy broke any policies or procedures by participating in the charity event.

Moncks Corner Police Chief Chad Caldwell did not identify either of the parties involved in the making or posting of this photo and would not comment on whether the police officer was fired or asked to resign.

"It reflects badly not only on the police department," Caldwell said. "It reflects badly on the town."

Josh Badgett, owner of the tattoo studio that sponsored the car wash, claims that there is nothing wrong with the event which features employees from Diamonds North night club in North Charleston...only one of them is a dancer.

"The girls were washing cars. There was nothing illegal," Badgett told The Post and Chronicle. "I don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of it. If Girl Scouts were out there washing cars, would there be a problem?"

** I wonder which one of the 4 girls is the Deputy ??????? LOL

attachment.php

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    ** I wonder which one of the 4 girls is the Deputy ??????? LOL

Eliminate the one on the far left. She appears to have tats on here face.

My money's on the short-haired blond pointing her best ASSet towards the camera.....:)

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    "The girls were washing cars. There was nothing illegal," Badgett told The Post and Chronicle. "I don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of it.
    ^^This^^ Why is there a problem? A couple of deputies risk loosing their jobs over....What? Posting photos of clothed butts? Come on.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)

A statement from the Sheriff's Office said, "A thorough review of the facts and personnel policies and procedures, the BCSO has determined that the deputy was not on duty and did not utilize or display BCSO resources while participating in the event. Her actions did not jeopardize the health, safety, or welfare of the citizens. She was involved in the event as a private citizen and did not violate the law, BCSO or County's policies."

103M 95G

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Westbank
    So A Dep. is fired because 4 women had their picture taken leaning over the hood of an off white Dodge vehicle with a Light bar? How can one be sure that that vehicle is a police car? do you see any markings that would suggest its a unit? for all we know it could be a radio station promotional car.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    So A Dep. is fired because 4 women had their picture taken leaning over the hood of an off white Dodge vehicle with a Light bar? How can one be sure that that vehicle is a police car? do you see any markings that would suggest its a unit? for all we know it could be a radio station promotional car.
    They have some pics from an angle were you can see some labels on the side of the car.
    If you didn't know it was a police car, you might think they were just strips.

BTW:
    images

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)

Look at the video it is a "marked" unit and has #15 on the front fender.

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Thats why when I was a LEO, I did not participate in any scandalous carwashes wearing bikinis, LMAO, never know where the pictures might wind up, oh and cross dressing does not suit me well either, I am hairy like a bear rug

aard3

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Mandeville, LA
    ok... some one has to say it..

strip search a woman and throw her in a cell naked for 6 hours... OK

let a bikini car wash charity wash your car... FIRED!

jesus, lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom