2 New Cans and a big thanks to Landry308

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Just picked up my two latest cans. AAC SCAR-H and Thompson Machine Integral .22 AR. - Ill do a post on the Thompson, its an awesome machine.

Big thanks to Landry for dealing with my endless questions. A true professional. Will definately be buying more from him.

Landry308

Class 3/SOT/Houma LA
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Houma
    Just picked up my two latest cans. AAC SCAR-H and Thompson Machine Integral .22 AR. - Ill do a post on the Thompson, its an awesome machine.

Big thanks to Landry for dealing with my endless questions. A true professional. Will definately be buying more from him.

A big thanks to you, also.

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    124 days from check cashed to in hand, there were two different examiners, I'll have to check. I ran the time out. January 17th should bring my pair of tirants.

What can did you get again Barney?

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    ATF just approved this. Been waiting on this training gun for a while now.

Its a thompson Machine Clandestine C. 5" barrel, 11" suppressor. Thompson Upper and lower, YHM rail.

I am getting it setup as close to my go to gun as possible. Still waiting on some parts but will be setup with the following:

Vortex SPARC on high mount, TLR-2, Unimax IR (for night ops), Aimpoint twist mount base (For TNVC PVS-14 twist mount base. AFG, Asap Plate, BAD, BCM gunfighter.

Its got spikes internals and a dedicated .22LR barrel.

I wanted something I could practice with at any time (quiet) that could be setup and function as close to my go to gun as possible. It had to shoot bulk subsonic (5" barrel), and be reliable.

I am adding a CMMG bolt hold open hit to complete it.

So far (1000 rounds) it feeds fed and remington bulk pack great.

IMG_0500.jpg

Last edited:

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    I'd take nothing but the T-1 on a gun I trusted my life to. But saving $400 bucks for a training gun made sense. As long as the NV setting works on the SPARC, I'll be happy.

ofcmetz

Dark Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Nice stuff goteron. That Thompson training gun is freaking sweet. I'm a little jealous of that setup. :D

Landry308 is good to deal with. Just picked up my stuff from him this week and I'll post pics and details as well soon.

Top Bottom