**Trade Pending** WTS/WTT Marlin 917v .17HMR w/ scope and ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sulzer

Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Up for sale is my Marlin 917v .17HMR with a Center Point 4-16x50mm scope, some ammo and a super sweet paint job. The gun is a real tack driver, literally I shoot the tacks holding my targets up at 100 yards when I get bored nailing the bullseye. The .17HMR is one of the flattest shooting rounds I've ever shot. The scope is great on this gun, always holds zero between range trips to Sherburne WMA (notorious for its bumpy roads) and the clicks are true. Only selling it because my collection is growing and I don't really shoot it that much anymore, and I can't afford to have too many excess guns with a growing wish-list. The only caveat is that like many Marlins the magazine can be finicky sometimes, requiring you to place a finger on the mag as you cycle the bolt. Like I said this isn't all the time and certainly does not take away from the accuracy or fun of shooting the gun. I never made an attempt to fix it (because it's that little of a problem, especially on a bolt gun), but I would assume a new mag, a shim or bending the ridges on the mag would remedy the problem.

917v.jpg

917vreceiver.jpg

there is some slight wear to the paint job in a couple spots, but hardly noticeable due to that nature of the paint job and could be easily fixed with some touch up OD green paint. But being that this was a range toy and not a beauty queen I never bothered. Thanks for looking. Oh yeah, asking $200, includes rifle, scope, and about 50ish rounds of ammo.

trades:
    10/22 (the less tacticool the better)
    .22 auto loaders (buckmark, mark, neos need not apply)
    .22s with threaded barrels
    threaded barrel for 10/22
    do you get the idea i want to put a can on something?

Things I'd be willing to add cash for (threaded barrels are always better):
    FNP Tactical
    FiveseveN

Last edited:

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I didn't get a reply to my PM
    I want to buy it or trade you a Ruger 10/22 rifle whichever you prefer.
    That is if Jgreco hasn't already bought it or traded for it, he was first in line.

Last edited:

Sulzer

Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    trade pending to bearfutedninja. thanks for all the interests, ill let yall know if something happens on saturday and it becomes available again.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom