WTS: Had a really, really bad day, some of the collection needs to go

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    First off, I know this is probably my first post here. I signed up for this place a long time ago before I joined the military and almost forgot about it.
    Secondly I don't live in LA anymore, the USMC has seen fit for California to be my new home.
    That being said my wife and I have come into a financial crisis, and desperately need money. All of my firearms are in Louisiana and have been legally transfered to my mother. I did this before I deployed to AFG earlier this year, I'm back safe and sound now, thank God. All of the weapons pictured are located in Cut Off, LA but my mother is willing to travel, within reason, to help me out with any sales.

Let me also say the pictures posted are the only pictures I have. I also don't remember exact details, round counts or accessories so please be patient. My wife and I did a complete inventory of everything in January but that didn't involve detailed pics. Let me also say that my mother is not as savy with firearms as I am so trying to get her to take pictures is like asking a raccoon not to dig in the trash.

With that said this is what I have.

DSCN1640-1.jpg

For sale in this picture are the 2 tan railed rifles
    1) POF lower if I remember, Larue rail, MIAD, Knights Armament front and rear sights. Trijicon ACOG TA31 but I can't be sure on the model, it has the crosshair reticle. $1200 FTF SOLD PENDING FTF TRANSACTION
    2) RRA lower, Knights armament rail, don't remember any other details. Paracord may or may not still be on it can't remember. $600 FTF SOLD PENDING FTF TRANSACTION

DSCN1644-1.jpg

1) SA new production M1 Garand. Maybe 300rds down the pipe, I never shot it much. Bought it about 5 years ago brand new. $800 FTF
    2)Romanian SKS all matching numbers, even the stock. Its the one all the way at the top on the left side $300 FTF

This is all that I want to sell at the moment. Please if you have any questions at all send me an email and we can talk over the phone. If you are worried about feedback and such I have been an team member of AR15.com for the last few years and have nothing but positive feedback under the same username.
    qweeeeas9@yahoo.com

Last edited:

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    Sorry to hear about your situation. Is that an HK91 or PTR91 in the second pic? If you want to sell that, I may be interested.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    If for any reason you want to sell that SP1, let me know the details.

ETA: after looking at the image closer, I can see a fence on the lower (non-slabside). Is that just an Sp1 upper, or complete colt rifle?

Last edited:

adguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    I'm looking for an AR. If you decide to sell either of the two at the top left, please PM me.
    Thanks and thank you for what you do for all of us here. Me, my wife & children remember you guys each day and pray for your well being.
    Take care.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Semper Fi Brother!

Your profile number is 132, so yea you signed up a LONG time ago ;)

Hope you get what you need ONLY for these guns, hate to see a man sell his collection.

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Below 91 is a MAS french 7.5 or could be one of the .308 conversions, with a little work they run like BEASTS

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom