Hello and Thanks to Bayou shooters

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgtdave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2010
    Bedford Texas
    I thought I would register with your site so I could thank all the people responsible for the Gator Classic as well as keeping up with my new batch of friends from your area. You guys put on one hell of a match and I will keep it on my calander for future events. I have spread the word since coming home about how friendly and warm the people are that I have met recently. I can't wait to return and meet even more shooters from your area. I have enjoyed getting to know Derek, Jeremy (not Ron!), and yes, even Don. If any of you guys come to Dallas and need assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. I am a Sgt. with the Dallas Sheriffs dept. and I will help you to the best of my ability if needed. You guys are awesome and sure know how to make people welcome. We will be bringing the Texas crew for years to come. I only hope we can make you guys feel as welcome as you did for us.

Thanks again.

Dave Teel
    1st Place "B" Limited
    2010 Gator Classic

jimbob_texas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2010
    I'd like to say howdy, too. As a 5th-generation New Orleanean and erstwhile move-in Texan, I do love my South Louisiana peeps. Mom's from Eunice, and they talk funny there, too.

Hell of a match you guys put on. Those stages rival anything I've seen anywhere, requiring thought and the use of that stupid little dotty-looking thing at the end of my limited gun. In spite of shooting awful, I had the absolute best time of ANY match I've ever shot in my life.

There is nothing like the hospitality you displayed for me and my friends, and I can't heap enough praise on the match organizers, the sponsors, and most especially, the workers.

RO's, Match Directors, scoring staff, lunch people, ROTC kids - God bless you all, and thank you for making this such a memorable event.

The unfortunate side-effect of all this will be an influx of North Texans next year. Sorry about that, but we promise to replace what we break.

Thanks to all. Job well done.

FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    Hey guys welcome to the site . It was great seeing y'all again at the Gator oh and we will be invading Texas a couple times next year for matches so Texas better get ready for us also

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Hey guys welcome to the site . It was great seeing y'all again at the Gator oh and we will be invading Texas a couple times next year for matches so Texas better get ready for us also

Damn right.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I'll bring y'all some

IMG_2829.JPG

bayoupirate

God of Thunder
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Raceland, Louisiana
    Speaking of Lady Shooters, THERE WERE 28 Ladies that shot the Gator Classic.

If anyone can suggest anything that we can do to get even more lady shooters to the match, I'd love to hear it.

THose girls have a great time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom