Hello from New Orleans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheLawson

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    New Orleans
    Hi guys, I've been lurking here for a few months absorbing all the information i can.
    I'm interested in shooting IPSC and USPSA and perhaps a few others (3gun is high on my list). I'm buying myself my first handgun when this semester lets out - I'm pretty set on getting a Glock 34.

When i was in high school i shot for my JROTC class (consistent 270-280s/300) with the air rifle and I've been around rifles/shotguns my whole life. Very limited experience with handguns though.

Looking forward to shooting with you all, if you run into me at a match please take the time to show me the ropes and give me advice.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Welcome we are glad to have you. Check out the Calendar link in the toolbar to see when all of the events are going down. If you ever need any advice or want to borrow equipment just ask and there will be someone who can point you in the right direction or bring something extra for you.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    Welcome from a UNO graduate school alum. I suggest you go to your profile at User CP at the top and fill in a little about you...location at least.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Welcome from New Orleans (Algiers, actually)! I have a son at UNO, majoring in English and Secondary Education.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom